WB Police Constable, Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 18.10.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from WB Police Constable, Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to WB Police Sarkari Naukri 2020.
WB Police Constable, Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the WB Police (West Bengal Police Recruitment Board). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Constable, Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Constable, Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Total: 139 Posts.
- Salary: Rs. 32,100 – Rs. 82,900
- Location: West Bengal
- Closing Date: 24.04.2020
- Last Date of Depositing Fee:
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.25/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹325/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Must have served as a Chief Petty Officer/ Petty Officer/ Leading Seaman/Seaman-I/Seaman-II in Navy, Seaman Branch only/ Uttam Navik/ Navik/ Adhikari/ Pradhan Navik in Coast Guard in GD/Technical Branch only with minimum 02 to 03 years of experience in a related fields.
- Age Limit: Maximum 45 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WB Police Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WB Police official website wbpolice.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Constable, Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector“.
Online Practice Test:
- WB Police Constable, Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test