WBPSC District Organiser Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 24 February 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from WBPSC District Organiser Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to WBPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
WBPSC District Organiser Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the WBPSC (Public Service Commission, West Bengal). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as District Organiser in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: District Organiser
- Total: 17 Posts.
- Salary: 7100 – 37600/- Grade Pay 3950/-
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 04 February 2020
- Closing Date: 24 February 2020
- Last Date of Payment of fees through Offline: 25 February 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹160/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognized University and A certificate in coaching from Sports Authority of India, Netaji Subhas
National Institute of Sports, Patiala and Knowledge of Bengali or Nepali spoken and written.
- Age Limit: Maximum 39 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WBPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WBPSC official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of District Organiser“.
Online Practice Test:
- WBPSC District Organiser Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test