West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 05 April 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to West Central Railway Sarkari Naukri 2021.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the West Central Railway. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Trade Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Trade Apprentice
- Total: 680 Posts.
- Salary: Not Specified
- Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
- Start Application: 06 March 2021
- Closing Date: 05 April 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay Application fee through cash at MP Online KIOSK online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.70/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹170/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10th Standard with ITI in relevant trade.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade||No. of Vacancy|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||51|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||64|
|Black Smith (Foundryman)||16|
- Selection will be based on Education Qualification Merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through West Central Railway Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to West Central Railway official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Trade Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test