Western Railway Junior Engineer Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 15 Oct 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Western Railway Junior Engineer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Western Railway Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Western Railway. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Engineer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer
- Total: 149 Posts.
- Salary: Level-06 in initial Pay ₹35,400
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Start Application: 16 Sep 2019
- Closing Date: 15 Oct 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application Fees
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Three years Diploma in Engineering in any discipline & Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR
Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering. (More Details Please Check Advt.).
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Skill Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Western Railway Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Western Railway official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer“.
Online Practice Test:
- Western Railway Junior Engineer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test