WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer (Civil) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 15 August 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to WRD Maharashtra Sarkari Naukri 2019.
WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the WRD Maharashtra (Water Resources Department Maharashtra). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Engineer (Civil) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Total: 500 Posts.
- Salary: 38600 – 122800/-
- Location: Maharashtra
- Start Application: 25 July 2019
- Closing Date: 15 August 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.300/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Age Limit: 18 to 38 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WRD Maharashtra Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WRD Maharashtra official website wrd.maharashtra.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil)“.
Online Practice Test:
- WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test