KSET 2019 kset.uni-mysore.ac.in . Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Exam conducted by University of Mysore for the recruitment of Lectureship and Assistant Professors in Karnataka State.
- Karnataka State Level Eligibility Test (K-SLET) also known as Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) will be conducted on December 2019. The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions. On behalf of UGC, University of Mysore, Crawford Hall, Mysore – 570 005 announces holding of the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET-2019).
KSET Exam Date 2019
- Last Year Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) exam was held on 06th December 2015. Candidates who qualify the KSET 2015 are governed by the recruitment rules and regulations stipulated for the Lecturers / Assistant Professors of concerned Universities / Colleges / Institutions (Government/ Aided /Private) of Karnataka State.
KSET 2019 Online Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2019 examination must apply online http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in or through link available with the University of Mysore website www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Lecturer / Assistant Professorship – 2019 to be conducted on December, 2018.
- Applications should be submitted online and candidates are requested to go through this notification carefully before filling their application.
- Last year KSET Online Application Form submission was started on 20th July 2015.
KSET Eligibility 2019
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB in master’s degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Science, Humanities (including languages), Social science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic science etc., are eligible to appear for this test.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET examination, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, within two years from the date of KSET examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET examination
KSET Syllabus 2019 & Subject list 2019
KSET center will be conducting this year test in 32 subjects at eleven (11) nodal centers spread across the Karnataka state. The following subject column contains syllabus just click on the syllabus and download the KSET Syllabus 2019. Syllabus for K-SET examination will be the same as in UGC/CSIR-NET Syllabus.
|Subject Code||Download subject wise syllabus||Medium of Question Paper|
|00||General Paper I|
|01||Commerce||English & Kannada|
|03||Economics||English & Kannada|
|05||Political Science||English & Kannada|
|06||History||English & Kannada|
|07||Sociology||English & Kannada|
|08||Geography||English & Kannada|
|10||Management||English & Kannada|
|11||Tourism Administration||English & Kannada|
|12||Education||English & Kannada|
|13||Library & Information Science||English|
|14||Mass Communication & Journalism||English & Kannada|
|15||Psychology||English & Kannada|
|16||Social Work||English & Kannada|
|17||Criminology||English & Kannada|
|18||Law||English & Kannada|
|20||Physical Education||English & Kannada|
|21||Folk Literature||English & Kannada|
|23||Public Administration||English & Kannada|
|24||Computer Science & Applications||English|
Note: Candidates shall appear for KSET examination in their relevant subject of their postgraduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
KSET Exam Pattern 2019
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 60 (sixty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 (fifty). In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- All the questions of Paper – II and Paper – III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I, Paper – II and Paper – III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
KSET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- Here you can find all of the KSET Previous Year Question Papers are Free of Cost Students can download these papers for KSET Examination 2019 Preparation. Last Year KSET Exam written test conducted on December Candidates can get KSET Last 10 to 20 Years Previous written tests on Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) exam question papers with answers keys solution in free pdf format These question papers are very much helpful for any State Eligibility Test (SET) Exam in India..
KSET Practice Test
- KSET Questions Answers for Lectureship (LS) exam. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of KSET question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
KSET Result 2019-2020
Procedure And Criteria For Declaration Of KSET Result 2019:
This will comprise the following steps for considering a candidate for the eligibility for lectureship/Assistant Professorship:
- Stage 1: The candidates are required to obtain minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as stated below:
- Stage 2: A merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks (from all the three papers) obtained amongst the candidates who have qualified from
- Stage 3: From the merit list prepared in Stage 2, top 15% candidates (in each subject and in each category) will be declared as KSET qualified for eligibility for Lectureship.
How to check KSET Result 2019-2020
- Candidate should note down and remember their email ID and password till the announcement of final results of KSET 2015 examination).
- Candidates who do not submit their correct category certificates along with hard copy of application form their results will be withheld.Latest Topics:
Last Updated on by