MP PET 2022 is the Pre-Engineering test for admission to various engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh, India. Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test – MP PET 2022 conducted by vyapam for the admission into Engineering courses MPPET exam has been replaced by JEE Main.
MP PET 2022
- Madhya Pradesh Pre-Engineering Test (PET) is for admission to B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch courses in various technical institutes in Madhya Pradesh. Every year many students across Madhya Pradesh appear for Madhya Pradesh PET to get admission in the best engineering institutes in the state. The exam is conducted in various centers in order to provide comfort to the students. The students have to be more conscious about this exam and need to work harder to get admission in the reputed institutes of Madhya Pradesh.
MP PET 2022 has been replaced by JEE Main 2022 Exam.
MP PET 2022 Exam Date
- Pre-Engineering Test (PET) is conducted by Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh.
MP PET 2022 Eligibility
- Students should pass in 10+2 scheme of MP Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English securing 55% marks in aggregate.
- Compartmental candidates are not considered.
- Candidates who have appeared in the final year exam are also eligible.
- Age of Candidates must be not more than 21 years on October 1 of the year of admission.
MP PET 2022 Exam Pattern
- It consists of objective type multiple choice questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (300 marks each).
- Medium of the exam is English.
- There is no negative marking in this test.
MP-PET 2022 Courses
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) (Agril Engg)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) (Dairy Tech)
MP PET 2022 Fees Details
- Candidates will submit the application form only online either through “http://www.vyapam.nic.in” or “http://www.mponline.gov.in” on payment of fee Rs. 600/-(300/- for SC/ST) along with additional Rs.50/- (online service charges), by credit card or cash payment.
MP PET 2022 Syllabus
- Arithmetic- Following topics have greater importance: Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Number system, HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean , Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS,Alligation Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest,Compound Interest, Installment Payments, Clocks, Calendar,
- Following topics have greater importance: In-equations , Quadratic and linear equations, functions, Logarithm Geometry, Mensuration and solid Geometry, Geometry (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc),Mensuration, Co-ordinate geometry.
Other Mathematical Topics:
- Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Probability, Permutations, Combinations,Binomial Expansion, Maxima-Minima Progression, Surds-Indices and Complex numbers, etc.
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables. Graphs can be Column,graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, Data Sufficiency etc.
- Questions from these topics are asked, Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements, Puzzles, Family tree problem , Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series etc.
- Candidates should have sound knowledge of the following topics: Comprehension of passage, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word, Errors in word choice, mania & phobia, Incorrect words, Mood, Conditionals & Multiple Usage , Punctuation, Proverb, Phrasal verb etc.
Old Question Papers
MP PET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the MP PET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 MP PET written test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|2014||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
MP PET Model Papers 2022:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for MP PET Test Exam 2022 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MP PET related exams.
MP PET Online Practice Test:
- MP PET MCQ Questions Answers for Engineering Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MP PET Physics, Chemistry and Maths and question answers quiz.
- START –Online Mock Test
MP PET 2022 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test 2022 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2022 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MP PET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for MP PET 2022 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best MP PET books in online you can check below.
MP PET 2022 Books
MP PET 2022 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=MP+PET&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=MP+PET&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
MP PET 2022 Dates
These are important dates for Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET)
- Date of Online Submission March, 2018
- Last date of Online Submission April, 2018
- Date of Test May, 2018
- Expected Date of Result 1st week of June
|Address||Director Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
Satpura Bhavan, IVth Floor,
Madhya Pradesh India.
|Phone||(O) 5203801 (R) 2430865|
|Test Period||Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP-PET 2022) is generally held in Month of May|