NEET Phase 2 Exam 2016 -aipmt.nic.in online Application Form Admission in UG (MBBS, BDS) Courses.
NEET Phase 2 Exam 2016 – aipmt.nic.in
- As per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the Ordinances promulgated by the Central Government on 24.5.2016 on conduct of NEET, online applications are invited for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST-II (UG), 2016 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
NEET Phase 2 Exam 2016 – How Can Apply
As per the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 09.05.2016, in Writ Petition I No.261 of 2016 and other connected matters, following candidates can apply in NEET-II:
- If You Have Registered in Aipmt 2016 / NEET 1 and if remained assent or if you had appeared but have apprehension that you had not prepared well and decided to give up Your Candidature for NEET 1, Then Apply Here for NEET 2..
- If You Have NOT Registered in Aipmt 2016 / NEET 1, then Apply Here for NEET-2.
i. All India Quota Seats.
ii. State Government Quota Seats where the State Government concerned so opts.
iii. Private/Management/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/Deemed University.
NEET Phase 2 online Application Form 2016
Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- NEET 2 will be conducted as per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court. For details, check Admission Notice available on Website. http://aipmt.nic.in/.
- Candidates can apply for NEET -II “Online” only.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website.
- No facility for submission of application with Late Fee is applicable in NEET-II.
- Examination Fee Details and last date for submission of Online Application Form:
|Date of Test : 24th July, 2016 (Sunday)|
|SCHEDULE AND FEE DETAILS|
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms||For fee through e–challan||For fee through other e–modes|
|26.05.2016 (Thursday) to 21.06.2016 (Tuesday) (till 00.00 midnight)||26.05.2016 (Thursday)
to 25.06.2016 (Saturday)
(till 00.00 midnight)
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee||25.06.2016 (Saturday) (till 00.00 midnight)||25.06.2016 (Saturday) (till 00.00 midnight)|
|FEE DETAILS||FOR GENERAL/OBC||FOR SC/ST/PH|
|Rs.1400/- (INR)||Rs.750/- (INR)|
NEET Phase 2 Exam Eligibility 2016
- Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are eligible for appearing in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST-II (UG), 2016.
- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2016 of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Course.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio- technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General candidates. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required. Those who are appearing in Class XII examination in 2016 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- Candidates from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J &K are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats as these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception. However, they are eligible to appear in NEET-II for admission in Private Medical/Dental Colleges or any Private/Deemed University and AFMC, Pune.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS seats under the control of States/Universities/Institutions shall be as per the rules of the State/University/Institution concerned.
NEET Phase 2 Exam Pattern 2016
- The NEET-II shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
- Candidates can opt for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi.
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be exercised while filling in the application form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
- Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only and the candidates opting for Hindi would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi and in English.
- Each item carries 4 marks. For each correct response the candidate will get 4 marks. For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score. N
NEET Phase 2 Exam Syllabus 2016
The Question Papers for the test shall be based on a common syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India.
Old Question Papers
NEET Phase 2 Previous Year Paper with Answer keys / Solution
- Here you can find all of the NEET Previous Year Question Papers are Free of Cost Students can download these papers for NEET Medical Entrance Examination 2016 Preparation. Last Year NEET Exam written test conducted on May Candidates can get NEET Last 10 to 20 Years Previous year question written tests on NEET exam question papers with answers keys solution in free pdf format
- NEET 2016 (Phase 1) Question with Solution By Resonance
NEET Phase 2 Sample Question Papers 2016
- JbigDeaL provides NEET Phase 2 Model Question Papers 2016 for NEET candidates so that students can make better permission Click Here and Download.
NEET Phase 2 Online Mock Test Free-
- Previousexampapers.com provides Free Online Mock test on NEET Phase 2 candidates can start partices on NEET online Test for better performance click here and start online Test
NEET Phase 2 Admit Card 2016
- The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of NEET – II on the Board’s website along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph.
- Candidates are required to download the NEET 2 admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- The NEET 2 Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination centre allotted.
- The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
NEET Phase 2 Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for NEET Phase 2 UG Entrance 2016 For Admission to MBBS, BDS etc 2016 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for NEET Phase 2 Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for NEET Phase 2 2016 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best NEET Phase 2 books in online you can check below.
NEET Phase 2 Books
NEET Phase 2 Study Materials
NEET Phase 2 Result 2016 / Merit List
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the NEET – 2016 Examination, evaluate the Answer Sheets and the result will be hosted on website www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Exact date of declaration of NEET result 2016 will be intimated through website.
- The CBSE will prepare the merit list/ wait list as per the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
- No category wise result sheet will be prepared. As soon as the result is ready, CBSE will host the results on the website and thereafter candidates may download the Result Sheets.
- All Candidates appearing in NEET – 2016 Examination must remain in touch with the websites of CBSE, MOHFW, Medical Counselling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in) and Participating States/Universities/ Institutions till conclusion of final round of Counselling.
NEET II – 2016 Dates
|1. Date of Examination, NEET II – 2016||24/07/2016 (Sunday)|
|2. Fee Details|
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms||For Fee Through e-challan||For Fee Through other Modes|
|26.05.2016 (Thursday) to 21.06.2016 (Tuesday)||26.05.2016 (Thursday) to 25.06.2016 (Saturday)|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application||25.06.2016 (Saturday)||25.06.2016 (Saturday)|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website*||08.07.2016 (Friday)|
|Date of Examination, NEET-II||24.07.2016 (Sunday)|
|Display of OMR Sheet (NEET-I & NEET-II)*||From 04.08.2016 to 06.08.2016|
|Display of Answer Key (NEET-I & NEET-II)*||From 07.08.2016 to 09.08.2016|
|Declaration of Combined Result of NEET-I & NEET-II*||Will be intimated through website.|
|*For exact date, candidate may remain in touch with website.|
|3.||Date of hosting of Admit Card||08.07.2016 (Friday)|
|Date of Examination, NEET – II||24.07.2016 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||Will be intimated through website.|
|4.||Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET II, 2016|
|(a)||Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM|
|(b)||Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||7.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|(c)||Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|(d)||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/
opened to take out the Answer Sheet
|(e)||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM|
|(f)||Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|(g)||Test Concludes||01.00 PM|
|5.||Declaration of Results||Will be intimated through website.|
|6.||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card Size Photograph affixed on proforma.|
|7.||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|8.||Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet|
NEET II – 2016 Help – Question Answers
[tnc-pdf-viewer-iframe file=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/NEET-Help.pdf” width=”700″ height=”500″ download=”true” print=”true” fullscreen=”true” share=”true” zoom=”true” open=”true” pagenav=”true” logo=”true” find=”true” language=”en-US” page=”” default_zoom=”auto”]
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by