Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 450 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies advertisement has been published January 10, 2018.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.canarabank.in for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Canara Bank. Canara Bank has recently published an advertisement notification for Probationary Officer (PO) Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2018.
The Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Probationary Officer (PO) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31 Jan 2018.
The total vacancies in Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) post details are given below.
Probationary Officer (PO)
The minimum educational qualification for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 for the Probationary Officer (PO) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive).
Pay Scale | Salary
- Scale – JMGS-I – Salary & Emoluments – Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020.
- The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test + Group Discussion + Interview. Online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
The online objective test pattern is mentioned herebelow:
|Subject||Medium of examination||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||English &Hindi||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||English &Hindi||50||50|
|General Awareness||English &Hindi||50||50|
|Total (Total Weighted Score)||200||200|
|There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.|
Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will only be called for Group Discussion and Interview
(More Information Please Check the Advertisement)
|Schedule of Events||Date|
|Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges||From 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018 [both days inclusive]|
|Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration in Website|
|Download of call letter for online test (tentative)||After 20.02.2018|
|Date of online test (tentative)||04.03.2018|
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Canara Bank Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.canarabank.in (Canara Bank Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Probationary Officer (PO) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Canara Bank Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Application Fees is Rs.708/- for General Candidates & Rs.118/- for Sc/ST is to be paid through online. (Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet or Pay Through Offline.). (More Information Please Check the Advertisement).
- Candidates who are going to apply for these Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Canara Bank Recruitment written test exam. Search Canara Bank Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Canara Bank, All India
Official Website:- www.canarabank.in
Online Practice Test:
- Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018