CISF Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 378 Constable (Tradesmen) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 CISF Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in CISF Careers 2017
- 1.3 CISF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 CISF Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 CISF Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 CISF Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 CISF Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 CISF Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 CISF Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 CISF Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.11 CISF Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
CISF Recruitment 2017
CISF Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.cisf.gov.in for the post of Constable (Tradesmen) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Central Industrial Security Force. Central Industrial Security Force has recently publish an advertisement notification for Constable (Tradesmen) Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2017.
The CISF Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Constable (Tradesmen) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20-11-2017.
Vacancy in CISF Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable (Tradesmen) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Constable (Tradesmen) (Vacancies Details Please Check Advt.)|
CISF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for CISF Recruitment 2017 for the Constable (Tradesmen) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper) Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 23 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Level 3 of pay matrix Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100/- (Old pay band–I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
CISF Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Documentation, PET/PST, Trade test And OMR based/computer based written examination.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 14-10-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-11-2017.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this CISF Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.cisf.gov.in (CISF Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Constable (Tradesmen) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the CISF Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred) Only as examination fee through following mode. Here it is also mentioned that if a SC/ST candidates applied from General Category due to non-availability of vacancy of respective trade in their state or any other reason, they also exempted for payment of fees:-
(1) Through SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted upto 22/11/2017 only.
(2) Net Banking through any bank
(3) Credit card/Debit Card of any bank.
CISF Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in CISF Recruitment written test exam. Search CISF Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Official Website:- www.cisf.gov.in
CISF Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.