HP High Court Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 74 Clerk, Process Server, Junior Office Assistant, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
HP High Court Recruitment 2017
HP High Court Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online hphighcourt.nic.in for the post of Clerk, Process Server, Junior Office Assistant, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Himachal Pradesh High Court. Himachal Pradesh High Court has recently publish an advertisement notification for Clerk, Process Server, Junior Office Assistant, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2017.
The HP High Court Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Clerk, Process Server, Junior Office Assistant, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21-08-2017.
[box title=”QUICK LINK”]
- Himachal Pradesh General Knowledge and Current Affairs 2017
- Jobs in Himachal Pradesh 2017
- HP TET 2017
- Himachal Pradesh General Knowledge and Current Affairs Question 2017 (English)
- Himachal Pradesh General Knowledge and Current Affairs Question 2017 (Hindi)
Vacancy in HP High Court Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Himachal Pradesh High Court (HP High Court) Clerk, Process Server, Junior Office Assistant, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Gr.-III (Steno-typist) (Class-III)||10|
|Judgment Writer (Class-III)||2|
|Junior Office Assistant (IT) (Class-III)||2|
|Process Server (Class- V)||31|
HP High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for HP High Court Recruitment 2017 for the Clerk, Process Server, Junior Office Assistant, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Possessing Graduation degree from a recognized University & Having passed 10+2 examination from any of the recognized Board. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 45 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
HP High Court Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
HP High Court Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
HP High Court Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 21.08.2017
HP High Court Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this HP High Court Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to hphighcourt.nic.in (HP High Court Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Clerk, Process Server, Junior Office Assistant, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the HP High Court Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of General or Unreserved category have to pay Rs. 300/- ( Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates) for Class-III & Rs. 200/- ( Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates) for Class-IV through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking OR E-Challan.
HP High Court Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these HP High Court Clerk, Process Server, Junior Office Assistant, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in HP High Court Recruitment written test exam. Search HP High Court Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
HP High Court Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
High Court Of Himachal Pradesh
Ravenswood, Shimla – 171 001
Landline Number : 0177-2650800
Telefax Number : 0177-2653625
E-mail Id :email@example.com
Officail Website:- hphighcourt.nic.in
HP High Court Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- HP High Court Clerk, Process Server, Junior Office Assistant, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 72 Clerks vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
HP High Court Recruitment 2016
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online hphighcourt.nic.in for the post of Clerks this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in HP High Court. HP High Court has recently publish an advertisement notification for Clerks Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2016.
The High Court of Himachal Pradesh invites online applications from the eligible desirous candidates for filling-up the following existing/anticipated and few future vacancies of Clerks in all the Civil & Sessions Divisions in the State of Himachal Pradesh :-
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
Vacancies in HP High Court Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in HP High Court Clerk post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Clerk On Contract basis (Class-III)||
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- Possessing Graduation degree from a recognized University and having basic knowledge in computers and candidates shall have to qualify Typing test with speed of 30 W.P.M in English on computers.
- Age of the candidate who are desirous of applying for the advertised vacancies should not be less than 18 years or more than 45 years as on 01.01.2016 (to be reckoned on first day of the calendar year). However, in case, the candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste,
Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes categories, relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed as may be prescribed by the State Govt. from time to time for entry into service for such candidates.
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
Name Of the Post
|Pay Scale | Salary|
Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/- with initial start of Rs.7810/- per month.
Clerk On Contract basis (Class-III)
Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/- on fixed contractual emoluments i.e. minimum of the pay band + Grade Pay per month.
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
Publication of Advertisement Notice
|08th August, 2016 (Monday)|
|Last date for submissions of online application||
21st August, 2016 (Sunday)
Screening Test For the Post(s) of Clerks
|04th September, 2016 (Sunday)|
|Mains/Written & Typing Test For the Post(s) of Clerks||
18th September, 2016 (Sunday)
Personal Interview/Viva-Voce Test For the Post(s) of Clerks
3rd October, 2016 on wards
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 Rules & Regulation, Syllabus
- The Rule & Regulation and the syllabus for the advertised posts are available at Rules. The candidates must read them carefully before applying for any of such advertised post(s) failing which or any application found non-complying with any of such rules, regulations, authorities and reservation, shall be liable to be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 General Instructions
- 1. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification/Advertisement for the post(s)/Exam(s) and also ensure that he/she is eligible as per the criterion as prescribed in the Advertisement Notice.
2. On and after successful completion of all steps of the online application module, the candidate shall have to send the following documents addressed to the ‘The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001’ through Regd./Speed post with Name of the post super scribed on the mailing envelop :-
- A) The print-out of ‘e-Receipt’ as shall be auto-generated at the SBI Collect web portal during the online filing process.
- B) Duly filled-up and signed ‘Acknowledgement’, as annexed with Advertisement Notice having one duly attested recent passport size photograph by the competent authority affixed at the designated space.
- 3. The application received through any other mode (offline etc.) will not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- 4. Online Application process must be completed (including Applying for Examination/Test and Submit Examination/Test Fee) before last date fixed for submission of online form as mentioned in the Notification/Advertisement, after which the weblink will be disabled
and no subsequent correspondence will be entertained in that respect.
- 5. After submission, request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The H.P. High Court will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing any incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission.
- 6. The candidates applying for the examination/test should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criterion as prescribed for admission to examination/test. Their admission at all stages of the examination/test will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- 7. H.P. High Court takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at subsequent stages of examination/test process.
- 8. The select list of the candidates will be drawn firstly against the regular posts and thereafter against contractual posts in order of their merit.
- 9. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh.
- 10. The information with respect to the examination schedule such as roll number, date, timing and venue etc. will ONLY be sent through SMS alerts on registered mobile numbers of the eligible candidates besides uploading their list on our website. No separate call letters will be sent in offline mode. Therefore, the candidates are advised to fill-up their correct mobile number(s) while applying online. This apart, the eligible candidate must have to bring along the duly filled-in ADMIT CARD as per the prescribed format, given at out website, complete in all respect and duly attested by the competent authority, while appearing in the exams./test on scheduled date as shall be conveyed to him/her through SMS alerts. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exams./test without ADMIT CARD.
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates called for Screening/Written Test(s)/Interview or Viva-Voce Test against any of the advertised post(s).
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- The applications are acceptable only in online mode. The desirous candidate(s) may use the link provided on our website i.e. hphighcourt.nic.in at the Tabs ‘Recruitment/Results or ‘Announcement’ on or before its last date i.e. 21.08.2016 upto 11.45 p.m.
- For detailed information with regard to the Important Instructions, Rules, Regulations, Syllabus, fee structure, examination schedule and mode of payment etc., the candidates are advised to read carefully the relevant information with utmost care which is annexed with the Advertisement Notice on our website before applying in online mode.
- The applying candidates must have to send the print-out of duly filled-in ‘Acknowledgement’, given at last page of annexed Instructions alongwith ‘eReceipt’, in original, in support of payment deposited by them through either mode i.e. paid online or deposited in cash or challan, as the case may be, on or before 28th August, 2016 by Regd./Speed Post, failing which their candidature is liable to be rejected straightway.
- The eligible candidates will ONLY be informed through SMS alerts on their registered mobile numbers about the examination schedule etc. besides uploading their list on our website. No separate call letters will be sent in offline mode. Therefore, the candidates are advised to fill-up their correct mobile number(s) while applying online. However, the each candidate must have to bring along the duly filled-in ADMIT CARD, as per the prescribed
format given at our website, at the time of appearing in the exams./test as shall be conveyed to him/her through SMS alerts.
Visit the official website of Hon’ble High Court of Himachal Pradesh i.e. hphighcourt.nic.in thereafter click on the tab ‘Recruitment/Results’ or ‘Announcement’.
- To apply, the desirous/eligible candidates shall have to access the website of SBI Collect at url https://www.onlinesbi.com/ prelogin/icollecthome.htm and thereafter click on proceed button.
- After ticking the check box, the candidate would be directed to next page having two options State of Corporate/Institution and Type of Corporate/Institution. Under its first option, the candidate shall have to select the state ‘Himachal Pradesh’ and under its 2nd option, select ‘Govt. Department’ and then click on ‘Go’ button.
- Next step is to select the only available option of ‘Registrar Gen High Court HP’ available at next page and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- It will lead the candidate to next screen having three different options under the ‘Select Payment Category’ and the applicant has to select any one of the available options of his/her choice, as may be applicable in his/her case.
- After completion of the all above steps, an online application form having several blank fields will be opened which is to be filled-up accurately till the candidate reaches at its final submission and on and after ensuring the correctness in respect of all fields including
mandatory (denoted with asterisk * mark) as well as optional one, the he/she has to click on ‘submit’ button.
After verification of all particulars/details as shall be got filled-up by the candidate while applying online, he/she has to click lastly on ‘Confirm’ button but must have to ensure to take the print-out of the ‘e-Challan or e-Receipt’ as shall be auto-generated by the online module of the Bank before closing the online procedure.
The examination fee prescribed for the candidates, belonging to different categories, is given hereunder :-
- i) In case of General or un-reserved category – Rs.300/-.
- ii) For all other reserved categories – Rs.150/-.
The candidates shall have to deposit the requisite fee either through “E-Payment” mode i.e. either by using Debit/Credit Card(s) etc. or through net-banking options, as are available at payment gateway or the requisite fee could also be paid through “E-Challan” which can be generated from the online web portal of SBI Collect and the requisite fee amount is to be
deposited in cash at any branch of the SBI wherein all transaction details/particulars e.g. SBI Collect Reference Number, Journal Number etc. will be denoted by the payee bank. The candidate may also deposit the fee amount by directly paying through cash at any branch of SBI. After completing the payment process through any of the above mentioned modes, the candidate must have to take the print-out of ‘E-Receipt’ and shall have to send it to the Registry by Regd./Speed post alongwith ‘Acknowledgement’ on or before the date as specified
- Important Tones – “ Please note that fee once deposited shall not be refunded in any case. Moreover, any application received or submitted by the candidate without fees payment shall be liable to be rejected straightway.”
HP High Court Recruitment 2016 HelpLine Number
e-Mail ID :firstname.lastname@example.org, Official website – hphighcourt.nic.in
HP High Court Clerks Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- HP High Court Clerks Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers