IGMCRI i.e Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 100 Staff Nurse vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 IGMCRI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in IGMCRI Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 IGMCRI Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.8 IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 How to Apply
- 1.10 IGMCRI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.11 IGMCRI Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
IGMCRI Recruitment 2017
IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.igmcri.com for the post of Staff Nurse this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute. Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute has recently publish an advertisement notification for Staff Nurse Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
The IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Staff Nurse Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-07-2017.
The Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry invites applications
from the eligible Indian citizens, who are the Natives/Residents of the Union Territory of
Puducherry for filling up of the vacancies in the following post on contract basis at consolidated monthly wages as noted below:
Vacancies in IGMCRI Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (IGMCRI) Staff Nurse post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 for the Staff Nurse posts is given below.
- i) Degree in Nursing I Diploma in General Nursing and
- ii) Registered with any State Nursing Council
- Maximum 35 years Old.
IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.20,000/- Per Month
IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Exam (More Information Please Check the Advt.).
IGMCRI Exam Pattern 2017
A maximum of 100 marks is prescribed for selection and the same will be distributed as follows:
a) Written Competitive Examination (90 marks)
i) The question paper will be in objective type with multiple choice questions. The allotment of marks will be as follows:
(1) General English – 10 marks
(2) General Knowledge – 10 marks
(3) Relevant subject/field pertaining to the post – 70 marks
ii) The competitive examination will consist of a single paper of 2 hours duration.
iii) The syllabus will be of Diploma level
iv) The candidates will be required to answer the questions in the special OMR
answer Sheet to be provided by this Institution
v) The Question paper will be in English
b) Weightage for Employment Registration (10 marks)
A maximum of 10 marks will be awarded for seniority in the Employment Exchange at the rate of one mark for each completed year of seniority to be reckoned with from the date of registration of required educational qualification for the post in the Employment Exchange, subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-07-2017.
IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 How to Apply
a) Application form and Admission Card may be downloaded to apply for the post.
b) Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility conditions alone may submit their duly filled
in application to the Indira Gandhi Medical College, Kathirkamam, Puducherry-605 009 along
with the self-attested copies of the following certificates:
- 1) Birth Certificate/Board Certificate indicating date of birth
- 2) SSLC mark list
- 3) HSC or its equivalent mark list
- 4) Diploma/Degree Certificate /other Certificate required for the post.
- 5) Nativity / Residence Certificate
- 6) Community Certificate
- 7) Employment Registration Card
- Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) towards application fee (non-refundable) should be submitted along with the filled in application in the form of Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of the Director, IGMC&RI, Puducherry at IOB, Kathirkamam Branch, Puducherry.
- Application Send to the “The Director, Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Vazhoudavur Road, Kathirkamam, Puducherry-605 009” on or before 10/07/2017 at 5.00 P.M.
IGMCRI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these IGMCRI Staff Nurse Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in IGMCRI Recruitment written test exam. Search IGMCRI Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
IGMCRI Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- IGMCRI Staff Nurse Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.