JKPSC i.e Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 371 Medical Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 JKPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 JKPSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Medical Officer in Health & Medical Education Department of the State as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below: –
|I M P O R T A N T
The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website (http://www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission from 01.04.2017. However before filling online application form candidates shall have to make an online registration first (One Time Registration).Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 01.05.2017.Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 03.05.2017.Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information my lead to rejection of online application form.All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement in terms of eligibility. They are also advised to satisfy themselves before filing online application that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for post(s). The Commission shall not entertain any enquiry regarding the eligibility.The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printout of their online application or any other document.Pay Scale – The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.The syllabus for conduct of written test shall be issued separately.
Vacancies in JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Medical Officer post details are given below.
The breakup of these vacancies referred by the Administrative Department is given as under: –
|Name of the post||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||SLC||Total|
3% Horizontal Reservation shall be provided to the Physically Handicapped Category candidates as provided under SRO 294 of 2005 dated: 21.10.2005 and as per Government Order No. 108-SW of 2013 dated: 01.04.2013.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 for the Medical Officer posts is given below.
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Scheduled should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Minimum: = 18 Years
- Maximum: = 40 Years
- Candidates in Govt. Service: = 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: = 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: = 43 years
- Ex-serviceman: = 48 years
Note: Over-aged candidates having exceptional qualification relevant to the concerned subject may also apply at their own risk and responsibility without prejudice to the right of the Commission to reject their Application Forms.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the qualifications prescribed for the post. No enquiry for advice as to the eligibility will be entertained.
(i) The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Further, the summoning of candidates for interview shall convey no assurance, whatsoever, that they will be selected. Appointment order of the selected candidates will be issued by the Govt., in accordance with the availability of vacancies.
(ii) A written test shall be conducted and the marks/points obtained by the participating candidates shall be apportioned proportionately against the marks earmarked for written test in the selection criteria. On the basis of merit obtained by the candidates in the written Examination an oral test will be conducted which may be restricted as under:-
|i||For 1-5 post||Five times the number of posts|
|ii||For 6-10 posts||Four times the number of posts subject to a minimum of 25.|
|iii||For exceeding 10 posts||Three times subject to a minimum of 40.|
Thereafter, merit list will be prepared on the basis of merit obtained in the written and oral test in conformity with the criteria laid down under Rule 51 of J&K Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980.
Provided further that the candidate(s) who have secured marks equal to those secured by the last candidate, shall also be called for the Interview over and above the number of candidates short listed for oral test.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- a) Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 01.04.2017
- b) Last date for submission of online applications = 01.05.2017
- c) Last date for submission of fee/bank challan = 03.05.2017
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online application are given herein below:-
- i. After successful Registration, candidates are required to Login and fill all the required details like personal/contact/Educational details.
- ii. The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken. Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- iii. After completion of the above said fields, candidates shall click “Show Jobs” menu on the same window. A popup window will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- iv. On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- v. By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- vi. Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- vii. Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- viii. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- ix. Candidates can also check the filled in form under “Submitted Applications” menu while login in their account and pay the fee through Challan/Online mode or at CSC centre as per their convenience.
- x. After successful payment of fee through online mode or at CSC Centre, the candidate should get the printout of the online fee receipt so generated.
- xi. If the candidate wants to pay the fee through offline mode then he/she should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the echallan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwith other requisite documents as and when demanded by the Commission.
- xii. Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
- xiii. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:-
General Category = Rs.805.00
Reserved Categories = Rs.405.00
The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
JKPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these JKPSC Medical Officer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in JKPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search JKPSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
JKPSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.