Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for Total 210 Probationary Officers vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017
Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online joinindianarmy.nic.in for the post of B.sc Nursing Services this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Military Nursing Services. Military Nursing Services has recently publish an advertisement notification for B.sc Nursing Services Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for admission to 4 years BSc (Nursing) course commencing in Jul/Oct 2017 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4 years), the candidates will be granted permanent/short service commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Online Mock Test 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs 2017
- Current Affairs 2017
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
- Federal Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Vacancies in Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Military Nursing Services B.sc Nursing Services post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|B.sc Nursing Services||
Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017 for the B.sc Nursing Services posts is given below.
- (a) Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances.
- (b) Nationality – Indian
- (c) Date of Birth – Born between 01 Oct 1992 to 30 Sep 2000 (both days inclusive).
- (d) Educational Qualification – Should have passed the XII standard / equivalent examination, as a regular student in all the subjects ie PCB as elective subjects and not optional and vocational (in both theory and practical) and English, in FIRST ATTEMPT from a recognized Board/University, with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (PCBE). Those who have passed such examinations as private students or with compartment in any subject or candidates from open schools are NOT ELIGIBLE. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- (e) Physical standards – Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces.
- Candidates should Minimum 17 years old and Maximum 25 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type written test of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in Apr 2017.Candidates as per merit on the basis of written test will be called for interview during May 2017. Final selection will be based on combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness.
- Written Examination Centres : Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Pune and Wellington.
Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 20-02-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-03-2017.
Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The online application will be hosted on the web page of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The procedure for filling up of the application form, online payment of application processing fee, generation of admit card, publication of result of the Written Test & subsequent call letters for interview will be available on the same website.
- Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 20 Feb 2017 to 12 Mar 2017.
- The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select their own password. It is mandatory for the candidate to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- The Eligible candidates will only be able to pay online the application processing fee of Rs 150/- . On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate. (The last date for online submission of application & online payment of fees will be 12 Mar 2017).
- The admit card for the written test can be generated only online by the candidate wef 27 Mar 2017.
Note: Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
Candidates must remember their E-mail ID & password for further correspondence.
Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017 Help Line Number
The address for contact is as follows:
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
Dte General of Medical Services (Army)-4B
Room No 45, ‘L’ Block
New Delhi – 01
Telephone No: 011-23092294
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roll numbers of eligible candidates called for written test will be uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in the first week of Apr 2017. The result of the written test will be uploaded in the same website in the month of May 2017.
- Detailed instructions and information are available on the websites www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, www.indianarmy.nic.in
Military Nursing Services Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Military Nursing Services B.sc Nursing Services Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers