NGT Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 36 Stenographer, Private Secretary, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
NGT Recruitment 2017
NGT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.greentribunal.gov.in for the post of Stenographer, Private Secretary, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in National Green Tribunal. National Green Tribunal has recently publish an advertisement notification for Stenographer, Private Secretary, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2017.
The NGT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Stenographer, Private Secretary, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-10-2017.
Vacancy in NGT Careers 2017
The total vacancies in National Green Tribunal (NGT) Stenographer, Private Secretary, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Deputy Registrar||01|
|2. Assistant Registrar||02|
|3. Accounts Officer||01|
|4. Private Secretary||19|
|5. Section Officer||06|
|6. Stenographer Grade-I||07|
NGT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for NGT Recruitment 2017 for the Stenographer, Private Secretary, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduation Degree or equivalent examinations from any recognized board. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 56 years old. For age relaxation please check
NGT Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- With 7600/6600/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2)
- Rs.9300 – 34,800/- With 4800/5400/4200/- Grade Pay (Post 3-6)
NGT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
NGT Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the interview
NGT Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-10-2017.
NGT Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this NGT Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the ApplicationForm carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.greentribunal.gov.in (NGT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Stenographer, Private Secretary, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NGT Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
NGT Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these NGT Stenographer, Private Secretary, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in NGT Recruitment written test exam. Search NGT Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
NGT Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110 001
Phone Number:- 011-23043501(RG Office)
Official Website:- www.greentribunal.gov.in
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Last Updated on by