DTET 2019-2020 – Delhi TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is test for the recruitment of Lower Primary and upper primary Teacher in Delhi
About Delhi TET- DTET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Delhi, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Delhi Teacher’s Eligibility Test (DTET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Delhi TET Exam Date:
- Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Never Conducted
- Last DTET was held on : Never
- Next DTET Exam Date : Yet To Come!
- DSSSB Conducted Primary Teacher Exam.
Why Delhi TET is not conducting?
- The reason ??? sorry we don’t know. But as per the guideline by NCERT that TET exam can be conducted by any state or Union territory.
- BUT candidates who is waiting for Delhi TET Exam. They can appear CTET exam.. Which will allow you to be a teacher in the following schools in Delhi.
- Qualified DTET Exam Candidates shall apply to schools of the Delhi Government (KVS, NVS, Delhi Tibetan Schools, etc.)
- Schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.
- DTET may also apply to the unaided private schools.
- State Government can also consider the DTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
- So STOPPED waiting go for CTET 2019 : Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- To be a Teacher (PGT, TGT, PRT) in Delhi candidates can apply DSSSB Exam.
DTET Application Form:
- Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application form can be download from DTET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the DTET websites.
- DTET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for DTET 2019 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
DTET Eligibility Qualification:
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
DTET Exam Syllabus:
- The structure and content of the DTET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the DTET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
DTET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
DTET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
DTET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has DTET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for DTET Exam will be uploaded soon.
DTET Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in DTET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
DTET Online Practice Test:
- DTET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Delhi TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
- A person who scores 60% or more in the DTET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
- The Validity Period of DTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a DTET Certificate. A person who has qualified DTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost DTET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary, Delhi Board of Secondary Education” drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Delhi.
- Fess required Rs.200/– and Time for issue of Duplicate documents – Within 14 working days .
DTET Admit Card 2019
- The candidates may download their admit cards from DTET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact DTET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on DTET website www.DTET.nic.in. the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, DTET Unit.
- 1 CTET 2019 (Teacher’s Eligibility Test) Exam Date:
- 2 CTET 2019 Eligibility Qualification:
- 3 CTET 2019 Exam Syllabus:
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 This Download Link is Locked
- 6 CTET Exam 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- 7 CTET 2019 Result:
- 8 CTET Certificate
- 9 CTET Admit Card 2019
- 10 Contact Details
|Address||THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (DTET), Delhi BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110 092|
|Phone||: 011-22235774, 22240104, 22240112 Fax: 22240103|