NICL i.e National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 205 Administrative Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
NICL Recruitment 2017
NICL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in for the post of Administrative Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in National Insurance Company Limited. National Insurance Company Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Administrative Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
National Insurance Company Ltd. invites applications for recruitment of 205 (Two Hundred Five) Officers in Scale I cadre from open market.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
Vacancies in NICL Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Administrative Officer post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Total No. of Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Out of which PWD|
Abbreviations stand for: UR: Un-reserved; SC: Scheduled Caste; ST: Scheduled Tribe; OBC: Other Backward Classes. PWD: persons with disabilities;
HI: Hearing Impaired; VI: Visually Impaired; OC: Orthopedically Challenged
The above vacancies are provisional and the Company reserves the right to vary the same according to the actual requirements of the Company at the material time.
i) *Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as GENERAL. In respect of posts reserved for OBC category, a sub Quota of 4.5% reservation for minorities is applicable as per DOPT guidelines. The same shall be subject to prevailing guidelines issued from time to time.
ii) Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) shall be as per prevailing government rules.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for NICL Recruitment 2017 for the Administrative Officer posts is given below.
- Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 20.04.2017. A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
- Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.03.2017
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987 and not later than 01.03.1996 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as follows:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu &
Kashmir State during the period from 1-1-80 to 31-12-89
|Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned Officers including
Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 01.03.2017 and have been released; (a) on completion of assignment (including
those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 01.03.2017) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or (b) on account of physical disability attributable to Military
Service; or (c ) on invalidment.
|Defence service personnel disabled in operation during the hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as consequence thereof||3 years|
|Existing confirmed employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies (including GIC & Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.)||8 years|
NICL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- The starting Basic pay would be Rs. 32,795 /- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and such other allowances as may be admissible under the rules in force from time to time in the company.. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as Pension under New Pension system governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
NICL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
A) The selection procedure comprises of the following-
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 60 minutes duration consisting of 3 sections as follows :
|S. No||Name of Test (Not in Sequence)||Type of test||Max. Marks||Duration||Version|
|1||English Language||Objective||30||60 minutes||English|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||35||Eng/ Hindi|
Candidates have to qualify in each test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Company (approximately 15 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II : Main Examination
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 Marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
(i) Objective Test : The Objective Test of 2 hours duration consists of 5 sections for total 200 Marks :
|Name of Test||Type of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|Reasoning||Objective||40||40||Eng/ Hindi||120 mins|
|General Awareness||Objective||40||40||Eng/ Hindi|
|Computer Knowledge||Objective||40||40||Eng/ Hindi|
|Quantitative aptitude||Objective||40||40||Eng/ Hindi|
|English Language(Essay, Precis and Comprehension)||Descriptive||3||30||Eng||30 mins|
(ii) Descriptive Test : the Descriptive Test of 30 Minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Essay, Precis and Comprehension). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on line mode.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score for each section of objective test separately for short listing for the Descriptive Test evaluation/Interview i.e. Descriptive answer script would be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who qualify the objective test. There will also be a separate cut-off marks for the Descriptive Test.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (to be decided by the Company according to number of vacancies) in the objective test(Main Examination) and qualify in the descriptive test for short listing for the Interview.
A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interview or final selection.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main Examination)
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. Each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, onefourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
The Company reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of overall marks scored in Main Examination after evaluation as above. Note: All the questions will be objective type with alternative choices out of which one will be correct answer. The candidate has to select the correct answer and “mouse click” that alternative which he or she feels correct. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. The objective test except on “English Language” will be bilingual (in English and in Hindi). For each wrong answer marked ¼ of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question. The alternative/option that is clicked on will be highlighted and will be treated as answered to that question.
The Descriptive English Test will be conducted only through online mode. Questions will be displayed on the screen of the computer. Answers are to be typed using the keyboard. Before start of typing answers to questions in Descriptive Paper please check all key functions of the keyboard. The Candidates will get 30 minutes to answer the questions.
Candidates will have to appear for the online examination at their own expenses.
|The Company reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Selection would be based on the performance in the on-line test & interview .The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment. The selected candidates may be appointed in more than one batch as per the discretion of the Management. The seniority of the selected candidates will be as per the merit / select list. A Waiting List of candidates not exceeding 50% of the number of vacancies may also be prepared and may be utilized in the event of non acceptance of employment offer by the candidates selected in the final merit list. The decision to select the candidates from waiting list is solely at the discretion of the management.|
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the online examination without the following documents ( All Documents are compulsory) :
(1) Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination (2) Photo-identity proof (as specified below) in original bearing exactly the same name and other information as it appears on the call letter/application form (3) Photocopy of the above photo-identity proof (4) E-Aadhar Card
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with the original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar card/ E Aadhar with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator and the original shall be produced for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Ration card is not valid id proof for this process.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination and also interview, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination and also interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 60 minutes for Phase-I & 150 minutes for Phase-II, candidates may be required to be at the venue for a longer duration for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite data/documents, logging in, giving of instructions, etc.
BIOMETRIC DATA –Capturing and Verification
It has been decided to capture the biometric data (thumb impression) and the photograph of the candidates on the day of the Main Examination (before and after the examination) for the candidates who qualify after the preliminary examinations (Phase-I) and appear for the main examination.
The biometric data and photograph will be verified subsequently. Decision of the Biometric data verification authority with regard to its status (matched or mismatched) shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
Candidates are requested to take care of the following points in order to ensure a smooth process
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured…etc), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam / interview / joining day.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre. In such cases impression of other fingers, toes etc may be captured.
Phase – III : Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted based on online Phase – II (mains examination) will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interview will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from company’s website. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the company reserves the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW (AS APPLICABLE):
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for the online examination.
- iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std.X Certificate with DOB)
- iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in *IDENTITY VERIFICATION of the advertisement
- v) Mark-sheets & certificates for Std X, XII and Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 20.04.2017 has to be submitted
- vi) Caste Certificate, along with caste validity certificate, issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil posts & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of online registration as given in point no. 13(b). Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- vii) Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online examination, the duly filled in details of the Scribe in the prescribed format as available in our website.
- viii) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 29.03.2018.
- ix) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- x) Persons eligible for age relaxation under 6 (4) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- xi) Experience certificates, if any
- xii) Persons falling in categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) of Nationality criteria should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India xiii) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Note: Candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
FINAL SELECTION :
The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the online main examination(Objective and Descriptive Section) and interview. The weightage (ratio) of online Main Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively. Scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying scores or otherwise barred from the interview or further process may not be disclosed. A candidate should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent recruitment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on Company’s website.
The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before they apply, that they fulfill requirement as to age and qualification (final result for the qualification must have been published on or before 20.04.2017) and if found ineligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process. Appearing in the ONLINE MAIN EXAMINATION & INTERVIEW will not automatically confer any right of being selected for the said post.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|On line Registration commences from||30.03.2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||20.04.2017|
|Payment of Application fees||30.03.2017-20.04.2017|
|Date of online Examination – Phase I||3 rd / 4th June, 2017(TENTATIVE)|
|Downloading of call letters for examination commences from||10 days prior to the date of examination|
|Date of online Examination – Phase II||2 nd July, 2017(TENTATIVE)|
NICL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply online only from 30.03.2017 to 20.04.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain the email account and mobile number.
- 1. Candidates to go to the Company’s website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- 2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- 3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- 4. All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- 5. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- 6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- 7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- 8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- 10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature has been uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- 11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- 12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
IN CASE THE FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH / SIGNATURE IS UNCLEAR, THE APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED.
CANDIDATE MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/ SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE.
- Photograph of the applicant must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The Signature will be used to put on the attendance sheet and wherever necessary.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch). Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg.
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see point “C‟ above for the pixel size] in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also.
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
NOTE: Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. The Company will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and/or incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. The Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason.
NICL Recruitment 2017 Download of Call Letters
- Candidates will have to visit our website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com for downloading call letters for online test (separately for Phase-I, II & Interview). Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof in original as stipulated earlier under Identity Verification and also specified in the call letter and iii) a photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- Payable on-line from 30.03.2017 to 20.04.2017 (both dates inclusive)
|SC/ ST / PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD||Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
*The transaction charge, if applicable, is to be borne by the candidate.
Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection.
Payment of Fees (Online Mode Only)
- 1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- 2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- 3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- 4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- 5. Non-generation of ‘E-receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- 6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- 7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- 8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. 9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
NICL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- NICL Administrative Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers