NIOS i.e National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 35 EDP Supervisor vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 NIOS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in NIOS Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 NIOS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 NIOS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 NIOS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 NIOS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 NIOS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 NIOS Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1.9 NIOS Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
NIOS Recruitment 2017
NIOS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.nios.ac.in for the post of EDP Supervisor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in National Institute of Open Schooling. National Institute of Open Schooling has recently publish an advertisement notification for EDP Supervisor Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites applications for Thirty Five (35) post(s) of EDP Supervisor on Direct Recruitment basis as per details given below :-
New NIOS Recruitment 2017 Total Vacancies 57 Posts
- Executive Assistant – 05 Posts
- Supervisor – 02 Posts
- Proctor – 50 Posts
Pay Scale | Salary
- Executive Assistant – Rs. 19200/- (Per Month)
- Supervisor – Rs. 18000/- (Per Month)
- Proctor – Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Qualification:- Master in Computer Application (MCA)/M.Tech.(CS/IT/EC)/MBA(IT) from any recognized university & Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications (BCA) from any recognized university OR Any Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university with Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent.
Age Limit:- As per NIOS rules
Selection Process:- Interview
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
Venue of Interview : Institute of Open Schooling, Head Quarters, A‐24‐25, Sector‐62, Noida, U.P. 201 309.
- Last Date for Submission of Online application form : 05.06.2017
- Date of Interview : 07.06.2017 at 10.00 A.M.
Vacancies in NIOS Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) EDP Supervisor post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
NIOS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for NIOS Recruitment 2017 for the EDP Supervisor posts is given below.
- 1. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with post graduate diploma in computer application/hardware engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution. 2. 3 Years experience in programming and system Development in reputed big firms.
- Officer of the Central Govt./Autonomous bodies/Research Institutes/Govt. Presses holding analogous posts on a regular basis or with 10 years experience in the scale of Rs.5200-20,200 with G.P Rs.2,400 (Pre-revised Rs.4000-100-6000) or 6 Years service in the scale of Rs.5200-20,200 with G.P Rs.2,800 (Pre-revised Rs.4500- 7000)
- Maximum 37 years.
NIOS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.9,300-34,800 + G.P Rs.4,200/- (PB-II)
NIOS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
NIOS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- written/trade/Skill tests
NIOS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 05.05.2017
NIOS Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
1. All posts bear All India transfer liability.
2. Crucial date for determining eligibility with regards to age limit, qualification and experience will be the last date for receipt of applications.
3. Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
4. For D/W and Contractual staff of NIOS age relaxation as per NIOS norms.
5. NIOS reserves the right :
- a) to conduct or not to conduct written/trade/Skill tests for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a screening committee to fix a criteria even at higher level for short listing the applications taking into account the number of posts and the number of application received keeping in view the qualifications and experience prescribed.
- b) to prepare a panel of candidates for filling up future vacancies arising during the validity of the panel which shall be normally for one year.
- c) to relax any of eligibility conditions in deserving cases.
- d) to fill up the posts, not to fill up the posts or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. NIOS also reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/ or interviews. The decision of NIOS in this regard will be final.
- e) to fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of interview from available candidates by direct recruitment/deputation/contract.
- f) to relax the age in case of NIOS staff.
6. Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for written test/Interview.
7. The number of positions may increase/decrease. The candidates should therefore furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence
8. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post must apply separately.
9. Candidates already working in Government service and fulfilling requirement of experience & eligibility are required to submit their applications through proper channel in the prescribed format along with (i) Vigilance Clearance; (ii) ACRs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer; (iii) Details and nature of experience, and (iv) No Objection Certificate, to the effect that the candidate will be spared for joining NIOS in the event of selection.
10. NIOS shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
11. Incomplete applications/ without relevant supporting enclosures/without prescribed fee/ application not on prescribed form will be out rightly rejected.
12. NIOS will not be responsible for any postal delay.
13. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from NIOS website www.nios.ac.in
14. The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P. The last date for receiving applications is 05.05.2017 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Dists. of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 12.05.2017).The application received after due date shall not be considered .
15. Candidates may indicate a valid e-mail id in the application form. They are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding test /interview. NIOS reserves the right to communicate with the applicant by e-mail and not by post.
16. Applications without signature will not be accepted.
17. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test /or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
- Application Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for Unreserved/OBC category and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ST in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida. However, Physically Handicapped category with a minimum of 40% disability are exempted from payment. The amount shall be accepted in the form of Bank Draft only and fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances. On the back side of the Demand Draft, the candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters.
NIOS Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- NIOS EDP Supervisor Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers