NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form total 120 Engineering Executive Trainees vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Help Line Number
- 1.10 NTPC Limited Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ntpc.co.in for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in NTPC Limited. NTPC Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Engineering Executive Trainees Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
NTPC Limited, India’s largest power company with an installed capacity of 48,028 MW, is presently operating 45 Stations (19 Coal based stations. 7 combined cycle gas/liquid fuel based stations, 1 Hydro based station. 9 Joint Venture stations and 9 renewable energy projects), To realize the vision of becoming a world class power major. NTPC has plans to become 128000 MW Company by 2032. The company has been conferred with coveted Maharatna
status by Govt. of India for its outstanding achievements over the years. To fuel its ambitious growth plan NTPC is looking for promising, dedicated, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record to join the organization as:
Vacancies in NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in NTPC Limited Engineering Executive Trainees post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Engineering Executive Trainees||
|Vacancies||Type of Disabilities identified
|Electrical||40||23||4||10||3||OA, OL, HH|
|Mechanical||50||32||9||06||3||OA, OL, HH|
|Civil||10||04||3||02||1||OA. OL, HH|
|Electronics||20||17||1||01||1||OA, OL, HH|
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 for the Executive Trainees posts is given below.
- Full time Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines:
|Discipline advertised||Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics/ Power Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Civil / Construction|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation Instrumentation & Control|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
- Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in NTPC (i.e.
31 .01 .201 7).
- 1. Reservations and relaxations for SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) / XSM / PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per Government guidelines. Relaxabons will be extended in vacancies identified for SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)/ PWD.
- 2. Category (SC /ST /OBC/ PWD) once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India. issued by the competent authority, at the time of interview, if called for.
- 3. No registration fee will be charged from SC/ST/P WD/XSM candidates during online registration in NTPC Ltd.
- 4 SC, ST and PWD candidates with at least 55% marks in qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the post.
- 5. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST. 3 years for OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PWD-General. 13 years for PWD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
- 6. The OBC candidates who belong to Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued in the current year only. Also, OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking
indicating that they belong to OBC (Non creamy Layer) category also at the time of GD & Interview if called for.
- 7. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01 .80 to 31.12.89. In addition, the age relaxation for Ex-servicemen (XSM) will be as per Government of India norms.
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- NTPC Ltd. offers one of the best pay packages in the industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900!- during one-year training. The wage revision is due w.e.f. 01.01.2017. The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
Service Agreement Bond
- The selected candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rs. 1,25,000/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST. PWD categories) to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of one-year training.
- The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various places. The final place of posting will be decided after completion of training, based on performance during the training and requirement. Candidates can be placed, across the country, in any of the functions at projects/ stations or offices including subsidiary companies of NTPC.
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2017. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for appearing in Online Aptitude Test, which is only qualifying in nature. Based on performance in Aptitude test, candidates will be further shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks each in Group Discussion and Interview separately, before being considered in the merit list. The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2017 marks, 5% weightage of
GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks. Please note that for ET-2017 recruitment, GATE scores of 2017 will only be valid.
Candidates are required to appear for GATE-201 7 paper as detailed below:
|Engineering Disciplines as advertised by NTPC||Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper Engineering||Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper Code|
|Electrical Engg. (Electrical I Electrical & Electronics I Electrical, Instrumentation & Control I Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics/ Power Engineering)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|Mechanical Engg. (Mechanical / Production I Industrial Engg.I Production & Industrial Engg,I Thermal I Mechanical & Automation I Power Engineering)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Civil Engineering (Civil I Construction)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|Instrumentation Engg. (Electronics & Instrumentation I Instrumentation & Control)||Instrumentation Engineering||NI|
|Electronics Engg. (Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication! Electrical & Electronics)||Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Commencement Of Online Registration in NTPC:- 10-01-2017 (1100 Hours)
- Last Date for Online registration in NTPC:- 31-01-2017 (Midnight)
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- For detailed information on GATE-2017, candidates may log on to http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
- The candidates, who have applied online for GATE 2017, will receive their GATE-201 7 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply on-line for NTPC ET-201 7 on the website www.ntpccareers.net from 10.01.2017 to 31.01.2017.
- Candidate belonging to General/ OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC / ST / PWD/ XSM category candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode : State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
- Payment in online mode : Candidate also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card I Credit Card). The online payment option will be available at the end of the online application, before the submit button.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during online application.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2017 registration number and payment details. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Help Line Number
NTPC Bhawan, Scope Complex, Core-7,
Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Visit us at www.ntpccareers.net CIN: L40101DL1975GOI007966
Contact Number:- +91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001
NTPC Limited Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- NTPC Limited Engineering Executive Trainees Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.