SVC Bank i.e Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 40 Customer Service Representative vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 SVC Bank Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in SVC Bank Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 SVC Bank Exam Call Letters Download 2017
- 1.10 SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Choice of Region and Centers for examination:
- 1.11 SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 General Information
- 1.12 SVC Bank Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.13 Subjects Question Answers
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.svcbank.com for the post of Customer Service Representative this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited. Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Customer Service Representative Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd., a 110-year old Bank and one amongst the leading top three Urban Co-operative Banks in the country is hiring talented and ambitious individuals for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade of the Bank.
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between February 16, 2017 to March 07, 2017 (inclusive of both days) only through the Bank’s website (www.svcbank.com), after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Applications are invited from the candidates, fulfilling the following criteria, for 40 vacancies for pan-India branches of the Bank, during the financial year 2017-18 for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in the Clerical Grade. These vacancies will be filled as and when required within the stipulated financial year.
Vacancies in SVC Bank Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) Customer Service Representative post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Customer Service Representative (CSR)|
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 for the Customer Service Representative posts is given below.
- Graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.
- Not exceeding 30 years Candidates born not earlier than 01/04/1987 and not later than 31/03/1999 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- The monthly Gross Salary for the post of Customer Service Representative will be approximately Rs. 14,400/-
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Written test and
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Start date for payment of Registration Gateway||February 16, 2017|
|Opening date of Online Application Fee||February 16, 2017|
|Closing date of Online Registration Gateway||March 07, 2017|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||March 07, 2017|
|Tentative date to download Call Letter||March 29, 2017 onwards|
|Tentative date of Examination||April 09, 2017|
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Candidates need to apply online only from February 16, 2017 to March 07, 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. The detailed Guidelines / Procedure are as follows:
A. Online Application Registration
B. Online Payment of Fees
C. Photograph and Signature Upload
A. ONLINE APPLICATION
Application fee: Rs. 600/- (Non refundable)
- 1. The process of online application form and payment towards recruitment application fees can be made from February 16, 2017 to March 07, 2017.
- 2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. No other means/mode of fee payment is acceptable.
- 3. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess a valid e-mail id. In case, the candidate does not have a valid e-mail id, he/ she will have to create a new email id before applying online. Please note that all future correspondence will be communicated to this e-mail id only.
- 4. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificate/Marksheets/identity proof & PAN Card.
- 5. Candidates are first required to go to the “Career” section in the Bank’s website and then click “Recruitment for the post of CSR (Clerical Cadre) 2017-2018”. Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- 6. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- 7. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- 8. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- 9. Name of the candidate or name of his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the identity proof/ certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- 10. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- 11. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C “.
- 12. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- 13. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- 14. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- 15. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- 16. Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button. After Final Submission of the online application, candidates are required to immediately take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. The printout of application form is mandatorily required to be submitted at the time of interview. DO NOT SEND THE APPLICATION FORM TO THE BANK.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES – ONLINE MODE:
Application fee: Rs. 600/- (Non refundable)
- 1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- 2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- 3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- 4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- 5. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- 6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- 7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency, based on prevailing exchange rates.
- 8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- 9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
In case the face in the photograph or the signature is unclear, the application may be rejected.
Candidate may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ the signature in such case.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
Scanning the Photograph & Signature:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Colour to True Colour.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size] in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
NOTE: Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. The Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
SVC Bank Exam Call Letters Download 2017
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website www.svcbank.com for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause 3 of this advertisement and also specified in the call letter and (iii) Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Choice of Region and Centers for examination:
Online Exam for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade will be conducted in centres at following locations:
|Mumbai||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane|
|Pune||Pune / Pimprichinchwad|
|Delhi||Delhi – NCR|
a) The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
b) Any request for change of centre for examination/ interview shall NOT be entertained.
c) Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre (either within the state or outside the state) other than the one he/she has opted for.
d) Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final. If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Bank reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Bank reserves the right to allot any other centre (either within the state or outside the state) to the candidate.
e) Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his / her own risks and expenses and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 General Information
- 1. The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose his/her candidature for this exam.
- 2. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- 3. SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd. would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- 4. Process for Arriving at Scores The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure: a. Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers. b. The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores* *Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms. c. Test-wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point upto two digits. Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages: i. on scores in individual tests ii. on Total Score.
- 5. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd. recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- 6. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- 7. Decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank, in this regard.
SVC Bank Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- SVC Bank Customer Service Representative Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.