THDC India Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 40 Engineer Trainee vacancies advertisement has been published January 06, 2018.
- 1 THDC India Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Careers 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Advertisement
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Important Dates
- 1.8 Application Form
- 1.9 Admit Card
- 1.10 Question Papers
- 1.11 Helpline Number
- 1.12 Online Practice Test:
THDC India Recruitment 2018
THDC India Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.thdc.gov.in for the post of Engineer Trainee this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in THDC India. THDC India has recently published an advertisement notification for Engineer Trainee Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2018.
The THDC India Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Engineer Trainee Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31-01-2018.
The total vacancies in THDC India Engineer Trainee post details are given below.
The minimum educational qualification for THDC India Recruitment 2018 for the Engineer Trainee posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Civil Engineering (Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA) Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.SC(Engg.) from a recognized Indian University/Institute Approved by AICTE. Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.SC(Engg.) from a recognized Indian University/Institute Approved by AICTE.. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- The organization offers a very attractive pay package. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. Rs.20,600-3%-46500 (IDA) (Provisional) during the period of training. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Sr. Engineers in E-3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs.24,900-3%-50,500 (IDA) (Provisional).
- 1. Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with THDCIL as per merit based on the GATE -2018 marks and will be extended “Offer of Appointment” on provisional basis.
- 2. The Selection process will be entirely based on the GATE -2018 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE Score of 2017 and prior is not valid.
- 3. There will be no Group Discussion and Interview and selection will be based purely on GATE Scores.
- 4. The normalized scores of GATE will form the basis of merit list.
- 5. The merit list shall be separate for General/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwD category.
- 6. In case the GATE Score-2018 of two candidates are same then marks obtained in Qualifying Examination (Engineering degree) will form the basis, in case the marks of Qualifying Examination (Engineering degree) is also same than marks obtained in class XII will be taken into consideration, in case the marks of Class XII is also same than marks obtained in Class X will be taken into consideration. In case the number obtained in Class X is also same than Date of birth will be taken into consideration for preparing merit between such two candidates and person born earlier shall be considered.
- 7. Original documents in respect of education qualification & community certificate (if applicable) need to be produced at the time of Joining for verification.
- 8. The SC, ST, OBC candidates who are in same merit as that of a general candidate but have not availed any relaxation available to them shall be included in General merit.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 05.01.2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.01.2018.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this THDC India Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.thdc.gov.in (THDC India Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Engineer Trainee Posts
- STEP–3: Read the THDC India Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE 2018 Score card for
verification at the time of Joining in THDC India Limited.
SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates are required to login to their candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, their application process will be treated as complete.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these THDC India Engineer Trainee Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in THDC India Recruitment written test exam. Search THDC India Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
THDC India, Uttar Pradeah
Official Website:- www.thdc.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- THDC India Engineer Trainee Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
Be the first to leave a review.