UPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 33 Divisional Medical Officer & Translator vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in UPSC Careers 2018
- 1.3 UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 1.4 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
- 1.6 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.7 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.8 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- 1.9 UPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
- 1.11 Online Practice Test:
UPSC Recruitment 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.upsc.gov.in for the post of Divisional Medical Officer & Translator this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Union Public Service Commission. Union Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Divisional Medical Officer & Translator Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2018.
The UPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Divisional Medical Officer & Translator Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 01 Mar 2018.
Vacancy in UPSC Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Divisional Medical Officer & Translator post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Divisional Medical Officer & Translator||33|
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2018 for the Divisional Medical Officer & Translator posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty or equivalent, i.e. MD (General)/MD (General Medicine)/MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/MRCP/Speciality/ Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University. OR Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & interview.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 09 Feb 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01 Mar 2018.
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 01 Mar 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this UPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.upsc.gov.in (UPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Divisional Medical Officer & Translator Posts
- STEP–3: Read the UPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.25/- for General Candidates & No Fees For Sc/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
UPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these UPSC Divisional Medical Officer & Translator Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in UPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search UPSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), All India
Official Website:- www.upsc.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- UPSC Divisional Medical Officer & Translator Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
Be the first to leave a review.