UPSESSB i.e Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 7950 Teachers vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
UPSESSB Teachers Recruitment 2016
UPSESSB Teachers Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form. UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.upsessb.org for the post of Teachers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teachers Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2016.
The UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Teachers Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 07-06-2016.
New UPSESSB Lecturer (PGT) Recruitment 2016
Post Name – Computer Teacher – Total Vacancies – 1548
- Educational Qualification : Passed B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or Graduation from any recognized Board / Institute. (More Information Please check the Advt.)
- Age Limit : 21 to 40 years
- Selection Process : Based on Merit/Written Examination.
Application Fee :
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category : Rs.625/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs.375/-
- For ST Category : Rs.175/-
through SBI -E-collect Only.
- Advt. Date:- 23-12-2016
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 26-12-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-01-2017.
Vacancy in UPSESSB Teachers Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) Teachers post details are given below.
- Prishikshit Snatak (Trained Graduate Teacher – TGT) – Number Of Vacancies = 7950
- Lecturer (Post Graduate Teacher – PGT) – Number Of Vacancies = 1344
UPSESSB Teachers Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale/Salary:
- Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
UPSESSB Teachers Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
UPSESSB Teachers Exam Eligibility Criteria 2016
- Candidates must have Graduate in relevant subjects any recognized University and B.Ed OR L.T. OR B.T. degree or equivalent from a recognized University. (More Information Please Check the Advt.)
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 60 years old.
UPSESSB Teachers Recruitment 2016 Selection Process:
- Selection Process will be through Written Test & Interview.
UPSESSB Teachers Recruitment 2016 Advertisement:
- (TGT) ADVERTISEMENT
- (PGT) ADVERTISEMENT
UPSESSB Teachers Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this UPSESSB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.upsessb.org (UPSESSB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teachers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the UPSESSB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
UPSESSB Teachers Recruitment 2016 Application Fee:
Candidates submitted fee through SBI -E-collect Only.
UPSESSB Teachers Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these UPSESSB Teachers Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in UPSESSB Recruitment written test exam. Search UPSESSB Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
UPSESSB Teachers Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- UPSESSB Teachers Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers