WBSHFWS Community Health Officer (CHO) 2022 Apply Online Before 30th June 2022: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from WBSHFWS Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam 2022. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to WBSHFWS Sarkari Naukri 2022.
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2022
It is a great opportunity to work under the WBSHFWS (West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Community Health Officer (CHO) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Total: 1203 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.20000/- per month after posting in SC-SK – Rs.5000/- will be given as an incentive
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 20 June 2022
- Closing Date: 30th June 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: The Fee of Rs. 100/- For General Candidates and Rs. 50/- For SC/ST Candidates.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Passed BAMS. They must have a registration certificate/ provisional certificate from Paschim Banga Ayurved Parishad (West Bengal Ayurved Council. For more details please check Advt.
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Selection will be based on Academic Result. Interview.
Job seekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WBSHFWS Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WBSHFWS official website www.wbhealth.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO)“.
Online Practice Test:
- WBSHFWS Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test