RBI RO-DEPR (Research Officer – Economic and Policy Research ) Recruitment 2018 : Reserve Bank of India RO-DEPR Notification: RBI RO DEPR Grade B Exam Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Online Application Form.
RBI RO DEPR Exam 2018
- Every year Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recruited thousands of candidates for RO-DEPR vacancies post.
- Research Officer in Grade ‘B’ for Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR)
RBI RO-DEPR Eligibility Criteria
- (i) A Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years;
- (ii) Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute;
- (iii) M.Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Age (as on 01-05-2015): Between 21 and 30 years
- For detailed information, candidates may carefully read the detailed advertisement which will be uploaded on RBI website.
RBI RO-DEPR Salary
- They will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.21,000/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘B’. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately `46,949/-.
RBI RO-DEPR Exam Pattern
- Selection will be through Written Examination ( WE ) and Interview. There are 3 papers for Written Examination ‘WE’.
Name of Paper
|Paper – I Objective Type (on Statistics)|
|Paper – II Descriptive Type (on Statistics)|
|Paper – III English-Descriptive|
Final selection will be on the basis of performance in the WE (Paper I, II and Paper III) and Interview, taken together.
RBI RO-DEPR Exam Syllabus
- Syllabus: Standard of papers would be that of Master’s Degree examination of any Central University in India.
- Paper I: Questions would cover Probability: Definition of Probability, Standard distribution, Large and small sample theory, Analysis of Variance, Estimation, Testing of Hypotheses, Multivariate analysis and Stochastic Processes.
- Paper II: Questions would cover (i) Probability and Sampling, (ii) Linear Models and Economic Statistics, (iii) Statistical Inference :Estimation, Testing of hypothesis and Non-parametric Test, (iv) Stochastic Processes, (v) Multivariate analysis and (vi) Numerical Analysis and Basic Computer Techniques. There will be sufficient choice for candidates to attempt the required number of questions from three or more of the above six groups.
- Paper III – English: Essay, Précis writing, Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence
Old Question Papers
RBI RO-DEPR Previous Year Question Papers Answers
RBI RO-DEPR Grade B Previous Year Question Papers Answers. If you are looking for previous year RO DEPR question papers of Research Officer – Economic and Policy Research Recruitment Written Test Exam then you are in the right place.
Here you can download RBI RO DEPR Last 10 year question papers for free in both Hindi and English Language, Click on the following PDF link and download the RBI RO DEPR Previous Year Question Papers.
RBI RO DEPR Exam Books/ Study materials
- There are so many books on Reserve Bank of India RO DEPR Grade B Recruitment exam. The most important parts is which book will be best for you, we have tired to find some best books on Research Officer – Economic and Policy Research Recruitment written test exam now its up you which books you prefer. RO DEPR Grade B Exam books can also help you in any RBI Exam. Check below here is some latest books and study materials on RO DEPR exam 2018.
|RBI RO DEPR Exam Books||RBI RO DEPR Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
RBI RO DEPR Exam Online Mock Test
- In this website there ate many online mock test for practice exam like RBI, these online mock test will help you for any kind of exam preparation.
- Online Mock Test
- English Language Online Mock Test
- Quantitative Aptitude Online Mock Test
- Reasoning Online Mock Test
Other Important Pages..