Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 11 Security Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016
Andhra Bank a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for
the Post of Security Officers in MMGS-III.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Security Officers Vacancies 2016
Total Vacancies Andhra Bank Security Officers Post details.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Grade||Number Of Vacancies||Age as on 30.04.2016|
|01||Security Officer||MMGS-III||11||21 yrs||40|
Reservation in posts:
|No. Of Posts||Reservation particulars|
Andhra Bank Recruitment Security Officers Salary or Pay Scale
The total emoluments inclusive of all allowances and Perquisites works out to Rs. 11.48 lacs p.a.(approx) on cost to company basis.
Andhra Bank Security Officers Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
Andhra Bank Security Officers Post Education Qualification is given below.
|Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University||An officer with a minimum of five years experience as a commissioned officer in Armed Forces OR|
|A police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years in the grade OR|
|An Officers of equivalent ranks in Para Military forces (BSF,ITBP,SSB,CRPF,COAST GUARD)with a minimum of five years of experience|
Age Relaxation in Upper Age limit:
|1||OBC (Below Creamy layer) category||3 years|
|2||Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division in J&K State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|3||The children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||5 years|
|4||SC/ST category||5 years|
Andhra Bank Recruitment Security Officers Advertisement
Andhra Bank Security Officers Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
Opening date of Online registration :- 03-06-2016.
Last date of online registration :- 13-06-2016.
Andhra Bank Security Officers Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure:
Selection procedure will be by way of Interview. Candidate has to secure minimum marks of 40% in the interview to be eligible for selection.
Andhra Bank Security Officers Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates can apply online from 03.06.2016 to 13.06.2016 through the link in the careers page of the Banks website (www.andhrabank.in) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the selection process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
- After submitting the application form copy of the application should be sent along with Counterfoil of UTR NO./Transfer/Cash Voucher in an enclosed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECURITY OFFICER (MMGS III) in Andhra Bank”, at the following address:
- The bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank. Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the advertisement for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 Security Officer Posts, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the Online application form.
- Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges
- Payment through other than Andhra Bank: NEFT
- Payment through Andhra Bank : Cash/Transfer
Category of Applicant
For GEN & OBC
Rs.600.00 (application fees)
For SC/ST/PWD candidates
Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
A/C NO : 1179 111 0000 1787
NAME : RECRUITMENT OF SECURITY OFFICERS (MMGS III)
IFSC CODE : ANDB 000 1179
NAME OF THE BANK : ANDHRA BANK
NAME OF THE BRANCH : PATTABHI BHAVAN BRANCH
The Payment of application fees by any other mode except through NEFT/Account Transfer will not be accepted. Instruments, like Demand Draft / Bankers cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees/ intimation charges will not be accepted under any circumstance. The application fees/Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held for in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Last Updated on by