Andhra Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Exam 2018 Previous Year Written Test Question Papers with answers, Syllabus, Eligibility, Sample Papers, Admit Card, Call Letter, Result.
- 1 Andhra Bank PO Exam 2018
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 Andhra Bank PO Books and Study Materials
- 4 Andhra Bank PO Call letters 2018 Download
- 5 Andhra Bank PO Exam Result 2018
Andhra Bank PO Exam 2018
- Every year Andhra Bank looking for young, qualified, mobile and active minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills for post of Probationary Officer (PO). Candidates shall be selected through a process consisting of online exam followed by Personal Interview. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting website www.andhrabank.in. You can also check latest jobs in Andhra Bank.
QUICK LINKS FOR INTERVIEW
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Exam Date
- Date of Online Main Examination: 27.12.2015
- Next/upcoming exam date : August 2018 (tentative)
Andhra Bank PO Eligibility
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Qualification – Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.09.2015.
- Age (As on 01.09.2015) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1987 and not later than 01.09.1995 (both dates inclusive).
Andhra Bank PO Salary or Pay Scale
- Candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I which is presently in the scale of Rs. 23700- 980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020.
- Candidate will also be eligible for DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time. At present, the initial yearly emoluments (salary component only) of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer, including DA, HRA, CCA are approximately Rs 6.56/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre.
Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Interview.
- The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavour is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) for the online test. Along with the call letters, information handout and a sample test shall also be uploaded on the site which candidates can take to familiarize themselves with the nature of Test & Questions.
- The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test, Group discussion (GD) and Interview.
Name of the Test
|No. of Qs.|
|General Awareness(with special reference to Banking Industry)|
Old Question Papers
Andhra Bank PO Previous Year Question Paper
- JbigDeaL will guide you to get Andhra Bank PO recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the Andhra Bank PO previous year question papers with solution, if you required anything else please comment below. You can also download Andhra Bank PO Probationary Officers Last 10 years question papers with answers.
Andhra Bank PO Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL provides latest Andhra Bank PO Exam Model Question Papers 2018 with answers and solution for Andhra Bank PO Recruitment written test candidates so that students can make better preparation.
Andhra Bank PO Exam Online Practice Test
- Andhra Bank PO Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
- START Financial Awareness
- START Banking Awareness
- START Marketing Aptitude
Andhra Bank PO Books and Study Materials
We have found some books and study materials of Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2018 written exam test which is showing as following these books are in English and Hindi Language, candidates should have at least one books and also last 10 years Andhra Bank POquestion papers with solution for better exam preparation.
Andhra Bank PO 2018 Books
Andhra Bank PO Study Materials
Andhra Bank PO Call letters 2018 Download
Andhra Bank PO Call letters 2015 Download. The state-wise list of centres for the online test is given below. The exact address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.
- The candidates should download their call letter and an ‘acquaint yourself booklet’ by entering his/her registration number and password/date of birth, before 15 days for the exam date the bank’s website.
- The date of the Online Examination is tentatively FIXED on 27.12.2015. However, the time of the examination will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Examination.
- The Candidates should note that all the instructions/ intimations will be provided on the Banks website.
- The candidates are requested to check the website for the same from time to time for important dates and notifications. Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this admission process would be final & binding on all candidates. COURSE DETAILS: Available in CAREER PAGE of Andhra Bank website (www.andhraban.in)
Andhra Bank PO Exam Result 2018
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 5 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test, Group discussion (GD) and Interview
- Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Interview.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and online test as decided by the Bank.
- Results of the candidates who have qualified for GD & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. Final select list will be published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.