Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Patrata Pariksha (Group-1, 2, 3) Recruitment 2018- Online Application Form mponline.gov.in Vapam has announced tentative dates for Samvida Varg 1, Samvida varg 2 and varg 3 Vacancies. Madhya Pradesh TET (MP TET):
- 1 Samvida Shala Shikshak Recruitment 2018-
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 Books / Study Materials:
- 6 Test Admit Card (TAC)
Samvida Shala Shikshak Recruitment 2018-
- Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik pariksha mandal very soon going to start the recruitment of Samvida Teacher Bharti 2 MP, in Middle schools of Madhya pradesh Sashan.
- There are total no of approximate no of vacancies are 13000 including various categories. This decision is taken in cabinet meeting of Madhya pradesh regarding Upcoming Adhyapak Samvrg Shikshak Bharti Pariksha 2018.
- Government decided to fill total 26026 Posts of Samvida Teacher (Contract teacher). 13013 posts of Sahayak Siksha Varg 2 will be also filled through this recruitment. Both teacher recruitments will be done on the basis of Contract. Remaining posts will be filled through promotion of teachers.
Samvida Shala Shikshak Online Application
- Interested candidates should have to apply online mode at official site www.mponline.gov.in after the notification of MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Bharti 2018.
- Candidates must visit the official site www.mponline.gov.in for notification of MP Samvida Shala Shikshak recruitment 2018 released date.
- For applying online, Candidates are required to Log on to http://www.vyapam.nic.in, Go to “Samvida Shala Shikshak” Select Grade (I to III) Click on “Apply Online” and Then Click on “Continue” (Online application can be made from August to September
- Fill up the Application format with proper details and go for Next page and follow the further instructions.
Samvida Shala Shikshak Exam Date:
- Grade/ Varg -I Eligibility Test – 11/10/2018
- Grade / Varg -II Eligibility Test – 08/11/2018
- Grade / Varg-III Eligibility Test – 27/12/2018
Samvida Shala Shikshak Slalay
- Selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis. Rs 7000 per moth will be given as Mandey for SSS 2 Teachers.
- Salary of Samvida Shala Grade 1 : Rs. 9000
- Salary of Samvida Shala Grade 3 : Rs. 5000
- All guest teachers who completed at least 1 year or more then 1 year service in government schools with minimum 200 to 399 days they will get 5 marks bonus.
- All guest teachers who completed 400-599 days, 10 marks, more then 600 days will get 15 marks bonus in this vacancy. Proposal of School Siksha Vibhag has been approved by Cabinet of MP.
- Graduate degree in concerned Subject with Diploma of 2 years in Elementary Education
- Graduate degree with 50% Marks in concerned subject with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Graduate degree in concerned with 45% Marks with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) as per National Council of Teachers Education (NCTE)
- Higher Secondary with Minimum 50% Marks with Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Higher Secondary with 50% Marks with 4 years degree of BA / B.Sc Ed
Note: Candidates who belong to SC / ST BC / PH should have 50% Marks and all Other Candidates should have 60% for appearing in Samvida Shala Shikshak Eligibility Test 2018.
Age limit: minimum 21 year and maximum 35 year for Samvida shala shikshak bharti 2 , grade 1 , 2018 . Age will be calculated on 1 January of year of results declaration. –
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- No examination will be held for Samvida siksha shreni 3 subjects wise. Department will conduct a common entrance examination for all subject.
- This Test will consist 150 multiple choice Questions and each questions carry one mark. Total allotted time for this test is 2.30 Hours.
- All questions will be objective type and MCQ based. – There will be no Negative marking.
- Note: Questions of Test Papers 1., 2., & 3. In the Part-B will be of Graduate Level and Test Papers 1 and 2 will be of Middle School Level
Questions paper structure and content as are following.
|Child development and Pedagogy Compulsory (bal Vikas avam shiksha shastra )||30||30|
|Language 1 : Any one language from Hindi. English] Sanskrit or Urdu À – Compulsory||30||30|
|Language 2 – Any one language from Hindi. English] Sanskrit or Urdu A – Compulsory||30||30|
|Mathematics for Math Teacher||60||60|
|Science – For science Teacher||60||60|
|Social Science – For social Science Teacher||60||60|
|Any one language from Hindi. English Sanskrit or Urdu||60||60|
Questions Paper pattern for Samvida Shala Grade 1 recruitment examination
- Time Duration : 2 : 30 Hours
- Part 1 : Compulsory for all candidates.
|General Mental Ability||7||7|
Part B: 100 marks 100 Objective type questions
Subject of this section: will be opted by candidates in there post graduation subjects.
- Questions Paper pattern for Grade 3 teachers
- Maximum marks 150 , Questions 150
- Time: 2: 30 hours
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Old Question Papers
Samvida Shala Shikshak Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Samvida Shala Shikshak Recruitment previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for Samvida Shala Shikshak Recruitment Exam will be uploaded soon.
Child Development and Pedagogy
Science and Maths
Samvida Shala Shikshak Sample Papers 2016:
These are the sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in KTET related exams.
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy|
Samvida Shala Shikshak Recruitment Online Practice Test:
- Samvida Shala Shikshak Recruitment Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for MP TET Exam specially from
- START Online Mock Test
Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Samvida Shala Shikshak Recruitment i.e MP TET Exam 2016 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in MP. We have found some best Samvida Shala Shikshak Recruitment Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
- This comprehensive book is specially developed for the candidates of Madhya Pradesh (Teacher Eligibility Test) – Samvida Shala Shikshak (Grade – II) Samaajik Vigyan Shikshak Exam. This book includes Study Material and Test Paper (Solved) for the purpose of practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination. Detailed explanatory answers have also been provided for the selected questions for better understanding of the candidates
Test Admit Card (TAC)
- For appearing in the Written Exam, candidates will not be sent Test Admit Card (TAC) by post but it will be uploaded on the website http://www.vyapam.nic.in. Candidates can download Test Admit Card (TAC) using their Online Registration Number.