UGC NET Economics Exam 2018 June and December: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) behalf of UGC conducted UGC NET Economics exam. For Eligibility for Assistant Professor in Economics only OR Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Economics.
UGC NET Economics Exam 2018
UGC conducts NETFrom now CBSE i.e Central Board of Secondary Education will conducted National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December for all subjects like Economics on behalf of UGC. Now its called CBSE NET Exam.
Code No: 01
|Economics / Rural Economics / Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning / Development Studies / Econometrics / Applied Economics / Development Economics / Business Economics|
CBSE NET Economics Exam Date & Notification 2018
- The notifications for NET Economics Exam announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively. Candidates who is willing to appear in CBSE NET Economics Exam have to check in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.
- Date of Examination December 2018
- Next / Upcoming Exam date : on or after June.
CBSE NET Economics Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification and age limit to appear in CBSE NET Economics exam for June and December 2018 is given below.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination in Economics from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in this subjects (Economics) are eligible for this Test. For ST, SC, OBC, PWD have secured at least 50% marks.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) in Economics examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
CBSE NET Economics Exam Age Limit
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.12.2015.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
CBSE NET Economics Exam Pattern
- The Economics Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions in three separate sessions on the same day.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I, Paper – II and Paper – III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- There will be NO negative marking in UGC NET Economics exam in any of the Papers.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||01:15 Hours|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||01:15 Hours|
|III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||02:30 Hours|
CBSE NET Economics Syllabus
- Paper-I (Common for all) called ” UGC NET Paper 1 on General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude exam ” shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 60 (sixty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 (fifty). In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated. Check details syllabus of NET Paper I Exam.
- Paper-II (from Economics subjects) shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the Economics subject. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III (from Economics subjects) will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the Economics subject. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Old Question Papers
CBSE NET Economics Previous Year Question Papers Solution
- Here you can find all of the UGC CBSE NET Economics previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for phd / JRF Entrance exam 2018 preparation. This Year on 2015 UGC NET Economics written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has CBSE NET Economics Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
CBSE NET Economics Online Mock Practice Test
- UGC NET Economics Questions Answers for JRF / LS Entrance . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set UGC NET Economics Online Mock Practice Test question answers quiz.
CBSE NET Economics Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for UGC NET Economics Test 2018 For Joining into JRF or LS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for UGC NET Economics Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for UGC NET Economics 2015 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best UGC NET Economics Paper II and Paper III books in online you can check below.
CBSE NET Economics Answer Keys
- After the declaration of result of UGC-NET Economics 2015 Examinations held in June, 2015 and December, 2015.
- JbigDeaL will provide you direct link and steps to get the UGC NET Economics Answer Keys 2015. You can download the UGC NET Economics Answer Keys 2018 PDF file on the main web portal of the CBSE NET.
Download UGC NET Economics Answer Keys