APGenco Recruitment 2018 Exam Notification : Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGenco) is a power generating organization in Andhra Pradesh.
- 1 APGenco Recruitment 2018
- 2 APGenco Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
- 3 APGenco Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 APGenco Result 2018
APGenco Recruitment 2018
- Every year Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGenco) recruited thousands of candidates from allover the country. As per the requirement APGenco takes people for various domain. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower is one of the major assets of APGenco. Most of the recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
APGenco Qualifications or Eligibility
- APGenco Trainee Assistant Engineer (for Engineering Graduates in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil)
- APGenco Trainee Assistant Engineer – Electrical – Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.12.2018
- APGenco Trainee Assistant Engineer – Mechanical – Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.12.2018
- APGenco Trainee Assistant Engineer – Civil – Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.12.2011
- APGenco Trainee Assistant Engineer -Electronics – Must posses B.E/B.Tech./A.M.I.E., in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Controls Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Control Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics Instrumentation & Power/ Power electronics or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.12.2018
APGenco Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
- APGenco Question Pattern and Qualifying Marks Trainee Assistant Engineer Exam 2018
APGenco Trainee Assistant Engineer (for Engineering Graduates in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil)
- Section A : Questions on core academic curriculum of respective discipline. The syllabus for the examination is shown in here .
- Section B : Questions on analytical Reasoning & Aptitude.
APGenco Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
- APGenco Syllabus Electrical Branch/AE Topics – Electrical Circuits and Networks:, Control Systems, Measurements and Instrumentation, Analog and Digital Electronics, Electrical Machines and power Electronic Drives, Power Systems
- APGenco Syllabus Mechanical branch/AE) Topics -Strength of Materials, Fluid Mechanics and Machinery, Material science and metallurgy, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Design of Machine elements, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Applied Thermodynamics, Turbo Machines, Metal cutting and machine tools, Foundry, Welding and Forging, Production and operation management,
- APGenco Syllabus Electronics branch/AE Topics – Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Signals, Systems and Communications, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Control Systems and Process Control, Analytical, Optical Instrumentation,
- APGenco Syllabus Civill branch/AE Topics – Strength of materials and theory of structures, Reinforced Concrete, Steel structure, Geo-Technical Engineering, Other Topics, Fluid Mechanics and Machinery:
Old Question Papers
APGenco Previous Year Question Paper
- JbigDeaL will guide you to get APGenco recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the APGenco previous year question papers with solution, if you required anything else please comment below.
You can also check >> GATE Previous Year Papers
APGenco 2018 Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL provides latest APGenco Model Question Papers 2018 with answers and solution for APGenco Recruitment written test candidates so that students can make better preparation.
APGenco Exam Online Practice Test:
- APGenco Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
APGenco Result 2018
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGenco) Recuirment written test result normally announced within 5 months of the exam date.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be for OCs – 40%, BCs – 35%, SCs, STs and Physically challenged – 30%.
- N.B. Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right to a candidate for selection to the post of Trainee Assistant Engineer.
Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be selected as per rules in vogue.
Be the first to leave a review.