Banking Current Affairs February 2016 Question Answers Download PDF. we will gives you all important updated news on Banking Current Affairs February 2016. This Banking Current Affairs February 2016 can download in PDF file for free.
Banking Current Affairs February 2016
So those candidate are preparing for banking exam like SBI Exam or IPBS Exam will help them in baking exam and interview. Unfortunately our Current Affairs February 2016 is not available in Hindi language, but we will try to make it available in Hindi language.
- Which of the following bank has received market regulator SEBI’s approval to raise ₹3,771 crore by issuing shares to qualified institutional players?
Correct Answer : D.IDBI
In a move to dilute the government’s holding significantly, IDBI Bank has received market regulator SEBI’s approval to raise ₹3,771 crore by issuing shares to qualified institutional players.
- UK’s Green Bond Pioneer Awards for “Pioneers in Emerging Markets-India” has been conferred upon which of the following bank?
Correct Answer : C.Yes Bank
Mumbai headquartered Yes Bank has been awarded inaugural Green Bond Pioneer Award for “Pioneers in Emerging Markets-India” at a ceremony held in London, United Kingdom.
- Reserve Bank of India has included which of the following bank in the second schedule to the RBI Act?
B.Emirates Islamic Bank
C.National Bank of Abu Dhabi
D.United Arab Bank
Correct Answer : C. National Bank of Abu Dhabi
The Reserve Bank has included National Bank of Abu Dhabi PJSC (NBAD) in the Second Schedule to the RBI Act. Currently, NBAD has a global presence in 17 countries and overseas territories, spanning five continents.
- Recently, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the certificate of registration of how many NBFCs?
Correct Answer : B. 26
– The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the certificate of registration of the 26 non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) by exercising its power under Section 45-IA (6) of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
- Which of the following bank launches first of its kind “ESmart SME” to offer E-Commerce startups?
Correct Answer : D.SBI
Explanation – Country’s largest lender launches SBI ESmart SME to offer E-Commerce startups. SBI also joined hands with Snapdeal which enable sellers to apply loan on the e-commerce platform.
- Recently, RBI has extended the currency swap arrangement to SAARC nations till which of the following?
Correct Answer : B. November 2017
In order to enhance economic cooperation and strengthen financial stability, RBI has extended the currency swap arrangement to SAARC nations till mid November 2017.
- Which of the following bank partners with Suvidhaa to offer loans to urban poor?
Correct Answer : D.Axis Bank
Mumbai headquartered Axis Bankin partnership with domestic remittance company Suvidhaa, is planning to lend to these people who have no formal credit score to boast and no bank guarantees to offer.
- Which of the following bank has been conferred with “IBA Banking Technology Award”?
B.Union Bank of India
C.Catholic syrian Bank
D.Karnataka Bank Ltd
Correct Answer : D. Karnataka Bank Ltd
Karnataka Bank Ltd has bagged ‘IBA Banking Technology Award’ in the category of Best Risk and Fraud Management Initiative Runner Up among the small banks.
- Sridhar has been selected to represent India as Umpire (Table Tennis) in the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. He is serving as secretary to CMD in which bank?
Correct Answer : C. Dena Bank
Dena Bank’s S. Sridhar has been selected to represent India as Umpire (Table Tennis) in the forthcoming 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
- “Japan Desk” has been initiated by which of the following bank to facilitate Japanese corporates looking to invest in India?
Correct Answer : D. SBI
Download Full PDF Banking Current Affairs February 2016 (MCQs)
- You can download full Banking Current Affairs February 2016 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|February 2016||Download Banking Current Affairs February 2016|
Don not forget to check the following topics
Last Updated on by