Banking Current Affairs November 2015 Question Answers Download PDF. we will gives you all important updated news on Banking Current Affairs November 2015. This Banking Current Affairs November 2015 can download in PDF file for free.
Banking Current Affairs November 2015
So those candidate are preparing for banking exam like SBI Exam or IPBS Exam will help them in baking exam and interview. Unfortunately our Current Affairs November 2015 is not available in Hindi language, but we will try to make it available in Hindi language.
Download PDF Banking Current Affairs November 2015 (MCQs)
- “International Trade in Banking Services” survey has been released by which body that was based on the branches or subsidiaries of Indian banks operating abroad and foreign banks operating in India?
Answer – C. RBI
- “Sonic branding” worth Rs 30 crore to promote the new brand positioning which stresses on the digital banking has been launched by which bank?
Answer – D. HDFC
- Which bank is going to wind up its private banking business in India?
Answer – B. HSBC
- Govt has extended the RuPay Debit Card usage for a claim under an inbuilt accident insurance cover under PMJDY accounts to how many days?
B. 45 days
C. 60 days
D. 90 days
Answer – D. 90 days
- Which bank has joined hands with Tata-SIA joint venture airline Vistara to launch a travel credit card?
Answer – B. Axis
- Which of the following becomes the first commercial state-owned bank to raise $350 million via selling green bonds?
Answer – C. IDBI Bank
- IRDAI has approved which banks’s subsidiary to commence business as an insurance company?
B. Kotak Mahindra
C. Andhra Bank
D. Bandhan Bank
Answer – B. Kotak Mahindra
- Which bank has opened its representative office in Dhaka to facilitate trade through inbound as well as outbound transactions?
Answer – D. Axis Bank
- Barack Obama has appointed which of the following Indian-American politician as an Executive Director to Asian Development Bank?
B. Swati Dandekar
C. Sabita Singh
D. Ashwin Madia
Answer – B. Swati Dandekar
- RBI allows Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) with minimum how much of net worth to launch online transaction through internet banking ?
Rs 80 crore
B. Rs 200 crore
C. Rs 150 crore
D. Rs 100 crore
Answer – D. Rs 100 crore
You can download full Banking Current Affairs November 2015 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|November 2015||Download Banking Current Affairs November 2015|
Don not forget to check the following topics