DUMET 2018 Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) 2018 For Admission to MBBS and BDS.
Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test(DUMET) is an entrance exam for admission to the bachelor medical and dental courses MBBS and BDS in University of Delhi. DUMET is conducted by University of Delhi Faculty of Medical Sciences. The examination is conducted in the capital region of Delhi only.
- DUMET 2018 Advertisement notification published on November by Delhi University, Last Year it was announced on 28th November 2014. Information Bulletin will be available on the same day.
- The University of Delhi will not conduct Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses under Delhi Quota for the Session 2018-19. Instead, admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for all categories under Delhi Quota will be made on the basis of the merit obtained by the eligible candidates in AIMPT-2018 conducted by CBSE. The candidate must apply/appear in AIMPT-2018 to become eligible for admission under Delhi Quota in the MBBS/BDS Courses of University of Delhi
DUMET 2018 Exam has been replaced by AIPMT
DUMET 2018 Exam Date:
- C University of Delhi conducted Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test (DUMET), generally held in Month of May. Last date it was held on 03.05.2015.
DUMET 2018 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for DUMET- 2018 only “Online”.
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from December.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website www.aipmnic.in.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
DUMET 2018 Eligibility
- Educational Qualification for admission to MBBS/BDS course: The candidates must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system with required subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognised school conducting regular classes and situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- The candidates must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English separately and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 45% marks in case of OBC category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The candidates must have studied 11th and 12th classes regularly from a recognised school situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
DUMET 2018 Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- DUMET- 2015 will be held in single stage and would be an objective type test.
- The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The duration of paper would be 03 hours.
- Each item carries 4 marks. For each correct response the candidate will get 4 marks
- For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score
- Candidates can opt for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi.
DUMET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test 2018 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for DUMET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for DUMET 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best DUMET books in online you can check below.
Old Question Papers
DUMET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the DUMET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) preparation. This Year on 2015 All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test conducted written test, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
DUMET Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in DUMET related exams.
DUMET Online Practice Test:
- DUMET MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of DUMET Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test Medical UG Entrance
DUMET 2018 Result
- The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the DUMET Examination, evaluate the Answer Sheets and likely to declare the result by June, and the same will be hosted on website.
- There will be no separate result list of SC/ST candidates. As soon as the result is ready, Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) will host the results on the website and thereafter candidates may download the Result Sheets.All Candidates appearing in DUMET 2018 Examination must remain in touch with the websites of Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test (DUMET).
DUMET Answer Keys 2018:
- The Delhi University will display Answer Key of the question giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge in case of any ambiguity on the website prior to declaration of result.
- The Delhi University Medical Entrance Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for any three days between dates 15th May to 20th May, 2018.
DUMET Admit Card 2018:
- The Delhi University will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of DUMET – 2018.
- Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
DUMET counseling :
- Online counselling would be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services. Information for online counselling would also be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website (www.mcc.nic.in).. Candidates placed in Merit/ Wait List are advised to read the counselling information bulletin carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling.