IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2017 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS, is an organization who is responsible for conducting Specialist Officer Common Written Exam (CWE) for banking employee recruitment in India.
- 1 IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2017
- 2 IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- 3 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 6 IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Result 2017
- 7 IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Call Letter 2017
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2017
- Every year IBPS recruited thousands of candidates in Specialist Officer Post from allover the country . As per the requirement IBPS takes people for various domain. These Specialist Officer recruitment exams are conducted for a variety of organisations like PSB, Co-op Banks, Private Banks, CFI etc. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower of Specialist Officer is one of the major assets in Banking Sectors . Most of the PO recruitment process in IBPS is done through Common Written Exam (CWE) and interview.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- This system of Common Examination for recruitment of Specialist Officer has been approved by each of the 19 participating Public Sector Banks and the Managing Committee of the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) with the consent of the Government of India.
- An individual can apply Specialist Officer CWE posts in the following banks once they qualified the exam.
- An individual who aspires to join any of the following Public Sector Banks as a Specialist Officer will necessarily be required to take the CWE. Prospective candidates who wish to appear for the CWE will have to apply to IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2017.
You Might Check The following link:
IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 Online Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.ibps.in only.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this Specialist Officer recruitment process.
- While applying for Specialist Officer posts of IBPS, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2017 advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Date 2017 :
- According IBPS CWE- The CWE for Specialist Officer posts will be conducted twice a year by IBPS.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exam First Held on : September 2011 (Pen-Paper Based)
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Date 2015 : 14/02/2015 (online)
- IBPS Specialist Officer Next Exam Date 2017 : February 2017 (tentative)
For eg. If BPS conduct next Specialist Officer Exam on June 2017 then they will publish notification by end April 2017 there is no number of limit for candidates to apply except the age for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 (Probationary Officer).
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2017 Eligibility
IBPS Eligibility and Educational Qualification 2017 for Specialist Officer
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2017):
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1986 and not later than 01.11.1996 (both dates inclusive)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years Age relaxation
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years Age relaxation
- Persons With Disabilities 10 years Age relaxation.
- For others please check advertisement details.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|01||I.T. Officer(Scale-I)||a) 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & InstrumentationORb) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer ApplicationsOR|
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|02||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing &|
|Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry|
|03||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) levelORPost graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.|
|04||Law Officer (Scale I)||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|05||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*|
|06||Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing *|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
IBPS Specialist Office Exam Pattern 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment 2017 in Banks Specialist Office
- The Specialist Office tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each incorrect answers 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The structure of the Specialist Office Examination which will be conducted online is as follows
Law Officer- Scale I &RajbhashaAdhikari Scale I
|Sr.No.||Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|3||General Awareness with special reference toBanking Industry||50|
IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I &Marketing Officer Scale I
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
Old Question Papers
IBPS Specialist Officer Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the IBPS Specialist Officer previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Competitive exam preparation. This Year on 2015 IBPS Specialist Officer written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has IBPS Specialist Officer Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2017 Model Paper
- JbigDeaL provides IBPS Specialist Officer Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This Specialist Officer sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in IBPS Specialist Officer related exams.
|General Awareness||General English||Aptitude||Reasoning|
IBPS Specialist Officer Online Mock Test:
- IBPS Specialist Officer Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of IBPS Specialist Officer Question answers quiz.
IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 For the recruitment to Specialist Officer post into baking sector, but i must say you should have latest minimum two types of books one for Quantitative book which is having question with solution and another book is for reasoning question and solution. We have found some best IBPS Specialist Officer exam books in online you can check below.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Result 2017
- A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Specialist Officer or Clerical posts in the Public Sector Banks.
- After lots of changes of IBPS Specialist Officer exam date in last year final and last exam held on December 2014. Normally All Banks Published their Result with in 1 month of the exam date. IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Result was declared on January 2015.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in IBPS CWE Exam 2017 will further be converted into standardized scores following Linear Conversion Method.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Cutoff Score 2017
- Each candidate will have to secure a minimum standardized score in each of the tests to qualify in the written examination of IBPS CEW Specialist Officer 2017 Exam i.e for Clerical Posts in 19 Banks and to be considered for vacancies in the participating banks.
- The cut-off points will be decided based on the average (Average – ¼ Standard Deviation for General category candidates and Average – ¾ Standard Deviation for Reserved Category candidates).
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending on number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Call Letter 2017
- The Centre, venue address, date and time for IBPS Specialist Officer examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
- An eligible candidate should download IBPS Specialist Officer call letter from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. Hard copy of the IBPS Specialist Officer call letter will NOT be sent by post/ courier.
- IBPS Specialist Officer call letter Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE Specialist Officers-IV.
- Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for details, updates on Specialist Officer and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment process.