Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2019 (JK CET 2019) is one of the most prestigious engineering Entrance Examination in J&K. This exam conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination which is known as JKBOPEE.
JK CET 2019:
- The Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2019 (JK CET 2019), is an examination organized by the JKBOPEE for the For admission to Medical & Engineering Programmes in Government/Private Medical & Engineering Colleges of J&K.
JK CET 2019 Advertisement Notification
- The JK CET 2019 notification issued by BOPEE for inviting online applications from eligible candidates for appearing in the CET.
J&K CET Application Form 2019:
- Online Application Form available on the official website of the BOPEE to be submitted by the eligible candidates for appearing in the CET.
- The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org www.jakbopee.net (through URL’s/ links provided for this purpose) within the prescribed date to be notified separately.
- Candidate must read the instructions and procedure carefully before filling up the Online Application Form Application Form will be accepted Online ONLY.
- After successful submission of Online Application Form, a provisional Registration Slip having Application Number and all candidate details will be generated. Candidate may take a print-out of the same and retain for future admission procedure.
JK CET 2019 Exam Date:
- The Common Entrance Test (CET) meant to select students for Medical and Engineering courses for different Colleges of our State takes hard toil from the aspirants together with their parents of which BOPEE officials are quite conscious.
- Generally held on in the month of May. Last year it was held on 1st May.
JK CET 2019 Eligibility
The candidates applying for CET must fulfill the following eligibility conditions: They must:
- a) be permanent residents of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of J&K.
- b) have passed Hr. Sec. Part II (12th / 10+2) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board/University
- c) have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories.
- d) have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses .
- e) have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as elective subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, BAMS/ BUMS etc.
The candidates appearing / appeared in 10+2 (12th class) Annual Examination can also apply to appear in CET-2015. However, such candidates have to produce their original marks cards at the time of counselling, if they figure in the list of the candidates called for counselling.
If a candidate has been called for counselling but has failed to secure required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, he/she shall not be considered for admission.
3. The candidates must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31, 2019 if he/she applies to appear in CET- 2019 for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BUMS Courses. For removal of any doubt, a candidate born on or after 2nd January, 1999 is not eligible to appear in CET.
4. The candidates applying under TFW or P&B category are open merit candidates. They must full eligibility conditions meant for open merit candidates.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
JK CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The question booklet must have 160 questions
- The question paper shall be objective type containing Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- For candidates who get the same marks in the merit list:- Weight age given to subjects-
- CET shall consist of two (2) papers each of PCB and PCM groups
- There will be 0.20 negative marks for each wrong answer.
Paper A shall consist of Physics and Chemistry with 120 questions ( 60 questions from each subject).
Paper B shall be Biology with 60 questions and
Paper C shall be Mathematics with 60 questions
JK CET 2019 Syllabus
|Physics||No. of questions|
|Unit 1||Physical World And Measurement||02|
|Unit 3||Laws of Motion||02|
|Unit 4||Work, Energy And Power||02|
|Unit 5||Motion of System of Particles And Rigid Body||02|
|Unit 7||Properties Of Bulk Matter||02|
|Unit 9||Behaviour of Perfect Gas And Kinectic Theory||02|
|Unit 10||Oscillations And Waves||04|
|Unit 12||Current Electricity||04|
|Unit 13||Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism||05|
|Unit 14||Electromagnetic Induction And Alt. Currents||04|
|Unit 15||Electromagnetic Waves||02|
|Unit 17||Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation||02|
|Unit 18||Atoms And Nuclei||03|
|Unit 19||Electronic Devices||04|
|Unit 20||Communication System||02|
|Unit 1||Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||03|
|Unit 2||Chemical Equilibrium||04|
|Unit 3||Chemical Kinetics||02|
|Unit 5||Chemical Thermodynamics||04|
|Unit 6||Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry||03|
|Unit 7||Solid State & States Of Matter||04|
|Unit 8||Surface Chemistry||02|
|Unit 9||Periodic Properties||02|
|Unit 10||Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure||04|
|Unit 11||Chemistry Of Representative Elements||04|
|Unit 17||Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-Ii||03|
|Unit 18||Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-Iii||03|
|Unit 19||Molecules Of Life||03|
|Unit 1||Diversity And Classification Of Plants||03|
|Unit 2||Morphology And Anatomy Of Plants||03|
|Unit 3||Plant Physiology||07|
|Unit 4||Reproduction In Flowering Plants||04|
|Unit 6||Ecology And Environment||05|
|Unit 7||Biology And Human Welfare||03|
|Unit 8||Diversity In The Living World||02|
|Unit 9||Histology & Morphology||02|
|Unit 10||Cell-Structure & Function||04|
|Unit 11||Human Physiology||08|
|Unit 13||Genetics And Evolution||03|
|Unit 14||Biology And Human Welfare||03|
|Unit 15||Biotechnology And Its Applications||02|
|MathematicsUnit 1||Sets, Relations And Functions||06|
|Unit 2||Complex Number; Linear Inequation; Linear Prog||06|
|Unit 3||Sequence And Series, Permutation And Combination||06|
|Unit 4||Trigonometric And Inverse Trigonometry Functions||06|
|Unit 5||Matrices And Determinants||04|
|Unit 6||Limit, Continuity And Differentiation||08|
|Unit 7||Integration And Differential Equations||07|
|Unit 8||Straight Lines And Conic Sections||05|
|Unit 9||Statistics And Probability||06|
|Unit 10||Vectors And Three Dimensional Geometry||06|
Old Question Papers
JK CET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the JKCET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) , engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 JK CET written test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Y.T.C* =Yet to come!
JK CET 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for JKCET Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in JKCET related exams.
JKBOPEE CET Online Practice Test:
- JK CET MCQ Questions Answers for Engineering Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of JK CET Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths and question answers quiz.
JK CET 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2019 For Admission to Engineering, MBBS and BDS 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for JK CET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for J&K CET 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best J&K CET books in online you can check below.
J&K CET 2019 Books
J&K CET 2019 Study Materials
JK CET 2019 Result
- The declaration of credible result free from errors is possible only when the persons involved with processing and evaluation of the OMR Sheets get minimum required time. The students are advised to remain patient and every effort will be made to declare the result at the earliest but only after the representations are thoroughly examined by the subject experts.
JK CET 2019 counselling
- The candidates, at times, take counselling very lightly and do not join the allotted streams / Institutions of their choice exercised by them during counselling which leads to repeated rounds of counselling, thus delaying the admission process abnormally. Hence, they are advised to participate in counselling process seriously.
JK CET 2019 Admit Card
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter JK CET Test Centre/venue without valid Admit Card in original.
- JK CET 2019 Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall not ipso-facto confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise in-eligible to appear in the CET.
- The JK CET Admit Cards 2019 will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites (www.jakbopee.net or www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.in) on photo paper printed in colour.
- The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards. Applicants are therefore advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website.
JK CET 2019 Answer Keys :
- The JK CET 2019 answer key will be displayed on the BOPEE’S website in the evening at about 6 PM on conclusion of last meeting of the test and will remain there for three days and thereafter will be removed.
- The candidates who have any complaint against an answer of a JK CET 2019 question in the Question Paper are free to make written representation supported by documentary proof of standard text Books on the prescribed format available on the official website of BOPEE and in the BOPEE office at Srinagar/Jammu which should reach in the office (Srinagar/ Jammu) within three working days after the Key is made available and thereafter no representation will be entertained/accepted.
- The JK CET Answer Key 2019 will be got re-examined by the BOPEE on the basis of the representations so received and the revised key, if any, will be final and no complaint will be then entertained regarding the revised key.
- The revised JK CET Key 2019 will be uploaded on the website of the BOPEE. The revised Answer Key, if any, will be applied to Answer Sheets of all the candidates no matter whether they have made such representations or not.
|Address||Jammu (From November to April)|
Board of Professional Examinations
4th Floor, South Block,
Gandhi Nagar Jammu
Srinagar ( From May to October )
|Phone||+91 191 – 2470102, +91 191 – 2479371|
+91 194 – 2433590, +91 194 2433760
Last Updated on by