Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 25 July 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Bombay High Court. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Personal Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Personal Assistant
- Total: 54 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.15600 – 39100/- Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Location: Maharashtra
- Start Application: 11 July 2019
- Closing Date: 25 July 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (through Credit Card/Debit Card or Online or Challan).
- Registration Fees: Rs.300/- for All Candidates.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty and passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Age Limit: 21 to 38 years old
- Selection will be based Steno Test, Written Test & Viva voce.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Bombay High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Bombay High Court official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Personal Assistant“.
Online Practice Test:
- Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test