SAIL Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 20 August 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SAIL Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SAIL Sarkari Naukri 2019.
SAIL Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the SAIL (Steel Authority of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff
- Total: 361 Posts.
- Salary: 32900 – 58000/-
- Location: Rourkela (Orissa)
- Start Application: 25 July 2019
- Closing Date: 20 August 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS category will be required to pay Application Fee, as given below. Candidates will have to bear the Bank charges, if any in addition to the applicable Application Fee.
- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for Medical Executive posts.
- Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty only) for the post of Technician – Neurotechnologist/Cardiology/ Nephrology/Bio-Medical/MRD/CSSD, Dietician (S-3), Nursing Sister (Trainee), Technician – Laboratory/ Radiology (Trainee) and Photographer (Trainee).
- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty only) for the post of Dresser-Burn & Plastic (Trainee)/ Attendant Dresser (Trainee) / Laundry Operator (Trainee).
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: MD/MS/DNB in respective discipline from a university/institute recognized by Medical Council of India/ MBBS from a university/ Bachelor Degree (full time) in Biomedical Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/ M.Sc. in (Mathematics/Statistics). (Full Details Please Check Advt.).
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test / Trade Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SAIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SAIL official website www.sail.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff“.
Online Practice Test:
- SAIL Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test