Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 213 Teaching vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.dauniv.ac.in for the post of Teaching this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teaching Posts vacancies jobs opening for Oct. 2018.
The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Teaching Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25 Oct 2018.
Vacancy in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Teaching post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 for the Teaching posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed) at the Master‘s level in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university & Good academic record, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) at the Master‘s degree in Yoga or any other relevant subject, or an equivalent degree from an Indian/ foreign University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.35,000/- per month.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 Oct 2018.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.dauniv.ac.in (Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teaching Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for General Candidates & Rs.200/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Teaching Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment written test exam. Search Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Madhya Pradesh
Official Website:- www.dauniv.ac.in
Online Practice Test:
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Teaching Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test