KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 16 September 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to KPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Engineer (Civil) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Total: 330 Posts.
- Salary: 33450 – 62600/-
- Location: Karnataka
- Start Application: 17 August 2020
- Closing Date: 16 September 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee: 18 September 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹635/- & 335/-.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering (General).
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through KPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to KPSC official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil)“.
Online Practice Test:
- KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test