Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 23 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Maharashtra PSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the Maharashtra PSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Civil Judge in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Civil Judge
- Total: 74 Posts.
- Salary: 27700 – 44770/-
- Location: Maharashtra
- Start Application: 03 January 2020
- Closing Date: 23 January 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan: 24 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.274/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹374/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: LLB/LLM form recognized University.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Personal Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Maharashtra PSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Maharashtra PSC official website www.mpsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Civil Judge“.
Online Practice Test:
- Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test