OPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 18 December 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OPSC Civil Judge Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Civil Judge in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Civil Judge
- Total: 51 Posts.
- Salary: 27700 – 44770/-
- Location: Odisha
- Start Application: 19 November 2019
- Closing Date: 18 December 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 23 December 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate in Law form any recognized University.
- Age Limit: Maximum 39 years Old
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Viva Voice Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Civil Judge“.
Online Practice Test:
- OPSC Civil Judge Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test