RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 27 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to RPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu)
- Total: 264 Posts.
- Salary: Level (L – 12)
- Location: Rajasthan
- Start Application: 13 January 2020
- Closing Date: 27 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹350/- & Rs. 250 /- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Second Class Post graduate degree in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. degree.
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through RPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to RPSC official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu)“.
Online Practice Test:
- RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test