SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 29th December 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SBI Sarkari Naukri 2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the SBI (State Bank Of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Circle Based Officer (CBO) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Circle Based Officer (CBO).
- Total: 1226 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.36,000/- in the scale of Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840/-
- Location: All India.
- Start Application: 11th December 2021
- Closing Date: 29th December 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST: No Fees and GEN/OBC: ₹750/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Age Limit: Minimum – 21 Years to Maximum – 30 Years.
- Selection will be based on Online Online Written Examination/ Screening/ Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online throughSBI Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SBI official website www.sbi.co.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO)“.
State Bank of India (SBI)
-Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
-Corporate Centre, Mumbai,
-Phone No. : 022-2282 0427,
-Fax : 022-2282 0411,
-Official Website : www.sbi.co.in.
Online Practice Test:
- SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test