UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 610 Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online uppsc.up.nic.in for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission. Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sep. 2018.
The UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 11 October 2018.
Vacancy in UPPSC Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) Civil Judge (Junior Division) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||610|
UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law form a recognized University/Institute. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 22 years old and Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.27700 – 44770/-
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 11 September 2018.
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application:- 11 October 2018
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this UPPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to uppsc.up.nic.in (UPPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the UPPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.Rs.125/- for General Candidates & Rs.65/- for SC/ST & Rs.25/- for PWD is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
UPPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these UPPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in UPPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search UPPSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Official Website:- uppsc.up.nic.in
Allahabad :- +91-8765973668/ Lucknow :- +91-8765973766
Official Website:- uppsc.up.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- UPPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test