NIBM PGDM (B & FS) Admission 2018 – National Institute of Bank Management Admission PGDM (B & FS) 2018. Candidates should apply to NIBM by filling NIBM’s online application form. The last date for receiving filled-in application forms at NIBM is March 10, 2018.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2018
- Established in 1969 as an autonomous institution by the Reserve Bank of India in consultation with the Government of India, NIBM 2018 is the apex institution in banking and finance. NIBM 2018 has its own campus with all modern educational, institutional and residential facilities and a library with more than 65000 books and 350 journals and periodicals. PGPBF, held on residential basis, is providing to the financial system a pool of talented youngsters thoroughly trained and prepared with Analytical Skills & Perspectives in Banking and Finance for directly taking up managerial responsibilities.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2018
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B & FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2015/ATMA (March 1, 2018)/CMAT (February 2018).
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2015/ATMA (March 1, 2018)/CMAT (February 2018) scores will be called for Group Discussion and Interview during April 2018 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at the later stage.
- IIMs or any other Institutions will have no role either in selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
NIBM Application Form 2018
- Candidates should apply to NIBM by filling NIBM’s online application form. The last date for receiving filled-in application forms at NIBM is March 10, 2017.
- Download Advertisement
- How to Apply?
- Pay Online and Get Your Admission in 3 Minutes
NIBM 2018 Eligibility
- NIBM will use scores of CAT 2018/ATMA (March 1, 2018)/CMAT (February 2018). for short listing candidates for GDPI.
- START Online Mock Test
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year/is awaiting final results and has obtained atleast 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 30, 2018 from the Principal/Registrar of their college/institute (issued on or before June 30, 2018) stating that they have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate. Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by Principal/Registrar of their college/institute with atleast 50% marks.
- The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 31, 2018. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission. NIBM 2018 would not allow any candidate to join the programme in case the candidate is unable to complete all the requirements for a bachelor degree on or before June 30, 2018. NIBM 2018 would also not offer admission to any candidate after June 30, 2018. Instances of provision of incorrect information and process violation detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected in subsequent years, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
NIBM 2018 Courses
- Invites Applications for Research Associates Invites applications for Faculty Positions Post-Graduate Programme in Banking and Finance Admission 2018 – 2019
GDPI Cut-off for PGDM Admission (2015-18)
- Short-listed Applicants for GDPI – PGDM (Banking and Financial Services) 2015-18
All applicants of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) 2015-17 may please note the following cut-off for GDPI:
- CAT 2014 (Total Percentile) : 73.00 and above
- ATMA (Total Percentile)(March 1, 2015 examination) : 73.00 and above
- CMAT (February 2015) : Score of 181 and above
The final selection will be based on CAT/ATMA/CMAT score, academic performance, English writing test and performance in GDPI.
Centre-wise list of short-listed applicants will be uploaded on our website shortly. No correspondence will be entertained by the Institute in this regard.
NIBM Website Contact
|Address||Dean, Post Graduate Programme National Institute of Bank Management NIBM PO, Kondhwe Khurd, Pune 411 048|