Air India i.e Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 69 Pilot vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2016
Air India Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.airindia.in for the post of Pilot this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Airline Allied Services Limited. Airline Allied Services Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Pilot Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2016.
(New) Air India Sr. Trainee Pilots Recruitment 2016
Total Vacancies – 415
Age Limit : 35 Years (40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates)
Pay Scale : Rs.25,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification : 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Application Fees :- Rs.3000/- & Send to the
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
Last Date – 1st August 2016
Vacancies in Air India Pilot Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Airline Allied Services Limited (Air India) Pilot post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Air India Recruitment 2016 for the Pilot posts is given below.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
TECHNICAL/LICENCE QUALIFICATIONS: –
– Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
– Valid ATR Endorsement with IR
– Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
– Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
– IR Endorsement for CPL
– Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
– Valid ELP
– Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Maximum 45 Years
(Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules).
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month.
- On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Pilot on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance.
- During the period of contract, candidates selected as Co-Pilot will be paid Salary as per Company’s policy. Candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.2,11,000/- per month on 70 Hours Flying.
- In addition to above, Layover Allowance will also be payable wherever applicable.
- The post also carries other benefits such as air passages in a year as per Company rules, Provident Fund, Gratuity etc., as per rules.
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Psychometric Test, which will be a Qualifying Process. Candidates, who qualify in the Psychometric Test will be required to appear for Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC). The Cost of Simulator will be payable by the candidate. Candidates, who qualify the SPAC, will be placed on the Panel as per merit on the basis of marks obtained by them.
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only – not applicable for SC/ST candidates) in favour of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED, payable at DELHI, so as to reach the following address ON OR BEFORE 15th July, 2016 send the application by Post / Speed post / courier at following address in a sealed envelope clearly superscribing the post for which application is being sent :
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
The envelope must be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CO-PILOT . Candidates will also be required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application Form in support of their:
- i) Date of birth
- ii) Academic/Technical Qualification/s
- iii) Experience
- iv) One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook v) Applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates ONLY: Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment.
Applications received late/incomplete/mutilated or without any of the supporting documents with regard to eligibility criteria, Demand Draft (if applicable), will be rejected. Alliance Air will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit.
Air India Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Air India Pilot Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Air India Recruitment written test exam. Search Air India Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.