APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 51 Trainee Junior Accounts Officers & Trainee Junior Assistant vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online apgenco.cgg.gov.in for the post of Trainee Junior Accounts Officers & Trainee Junior Assistant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation. Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation has recently publish an advertisement notification for Trainee Junior Accounts Officers & Trainee Junior Assistant Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2017.
The APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Trainee Junior Accounts Officers & Trainee Junior Assistant Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 02-12-2017.
Vacancy in APGENCO Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation (APGENCO) Trainee Junior Accounts Officers & Trainee Junior Assistant post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Trainee Junior Accounts Officers & Trainee Junior Assistant||51|
APGENCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 for the Trainee Junior Accounts Officers & Trainee Junior Assistant posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduation Degree (B.A/B.Sc/B.com)/Post Graduation Degree (M.com)/ from recognized University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 34 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 13-11-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-12-2017.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this APGENCO Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to apgenco.cgg.gov.in (APGENCO Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Trainee Junior Accounts Officers & Trainee Junior Assistant Posts
- STEP–3: Read the APGENCO Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for General Candidates & Rs.150/- for SC/ST. (More Information Please Check the Advertisement).
APGENCO Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these APGENCO Trainee Junior Accounts Officers & Trainee Junior Assistant Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in APGENCO Recruitment written test exam. Search APGENCO Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation (APGENCO), Andhra Pradesh
Official Website:- apgenco.cgg.gov.in
APGENCO Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- APGENCO Trainee Junior Accounts Officers & Trainee Junior Assistant Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017