Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) Exam 2019-2020. AP TET 2019-2020 – Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is test for the recruitment of Lower Primary and upper primary Teacher in Andhra Pradesh
About Andhra Pradesh TET- AP TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Andhra Pradesh, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in high schools (in some states) then you have appear in Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (AP TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
AP TET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test) Exam Date:
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a AP TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of AP TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a AP TET Certificate. A person who has qualified AP TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Most important Topic
AP TET Current Status:
- Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue.
- Next AP TET Exam is on: 05.02.2018
AP TET Application Form
- Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application form can be download from AP TET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the AP TET websites.
- AP TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
AP TET Important Dates
- Application End Date – 18.12.2017 to 20.01.2018
- Revised Schedule
AP TET Eligibility Qualification
- Paper I : Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and pass in 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.El.Ed./Special Education.
- Paper II : B.A. / B.Sc./B.Com and pass in 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed/Special Education/B.El.Ed/4-year B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed.
- Telugu Pandit B.A. (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language-Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or a graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu) and pass in Telugu Pandit Training Certificate.
- Hindi Pandit A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachar Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA standard) by the Government of A.P. or M.A., Hindi and pass in Hindi Pandit Training Certificate
- Urdu Pandit BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu or M.A. (Urdu) and pass in Urdu Pandit Training Certificate
AP TET Exam Syllabus
- The structure and content of the AP TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the AP TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
AP TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
AP TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher: Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
AP TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has AP TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for AP TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
AP TET Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in AP TET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
AP TET Online Practice Test:
- AP TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many questions for Andhra Pradesh TET Exam especially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
APTET Exam 2019 Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test i.e AP TET Exam 2019 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for AP TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for AP TET Exam 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best AP TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
AP TET Result 2019
- A person who scores 60% or more in the AP TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
AP TET Certificate
- Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Officials shall award a APTET Certificate to all successful candidates. The certificate should contain the name and address of the candidate, date of birth, Registration No. year/month of award of Certificate, marks obtained in each Paper, class level of its validity (Class I to V, class VI to VIII or both), and, in case of classes VI to VIII, the subject area (Science and Mathematics, Social Studies, etc.).
- Successful Candidates can apply any Lower and Upper Primary Schools in Andhra Pradesh.
AP TET Advertisement
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by