Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 80 Graduate Engineer (Civil) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.bmrc.co.in for the post of Graduate Engineer (Civil) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bangalore Metro Rail. Bangalore Metro Rail has recently publish an advertisement notification for Graduate Engineer (Civil) Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2017.
The Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Graduate Engineer (Civil) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15-12-2017.
Vacancy in Bangalore Metro Rail Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Bangalore Metro Rail Graduate Engineer (Civil) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer (Civil)|
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 for the Graduate Engineer (Civil) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.25000/- (Per Month).
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Test / Interview.
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-12-2017.
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.bmrc.co.in (Bangalore Metro Rail Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Graduate Engineer (Civil) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Bangalore Metro Rail Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.900/- for General Candidates & Rs.400/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online. (More Information Please Check the Advertisement).
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Bangalore Metro Rail Graduate Engineer (Civil) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment written test exam. Search Bangalore Metro Rail Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd,
: 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore- 560 027.
Phone: 91-80- 2296 9300, 2296 9301.
Bangalore Metro Rail Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Bangalore Metro Rail Graduate Engineer (Civil) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017