Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET) Exam 2021-2022 Karnataka School Education Board www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
About Karnataka TET- KAR TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Karnataka, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Karnataka Teacher’s Eligibility Test (KAR TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Karnataka TET Exam 2021
- Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue
- Last KAR TET was held on : 23rd & 24th May 2015
- Next KAR TET Exam Date : 27 / Sep / 2015
- Upcoming KAR TET Exam Date : Yet to Come!
|DATE OF EXAMINATION||Paper I||Paper II|
|a) Entry in the Examination Hall||09-00||13:30|
|b) Checking of Admit Cards||09:00 to 09:15||13:30 to 13:45|
|c) Distribution of Test Booklet||09:15||13:45|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be d) broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09:25||13:55|
|e) Last Entry in the Examination Hall||09:30||14:00|
|f) Test Commences||09:30||14:30|
|g) Test Concludes||12:00||16:30|
KAR TET Application Form:
- Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Application form can be download from Karnataka School Education Board official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the Karnataka TET websites www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Karnataka TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for Karnataka TET 2021 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
Karnataka TET Eligibility Qualification:
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II :PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
Karnataka TET Exam Syllabus:
- The structure and content of the Karnataka TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the Karnataka TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
- 2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
- 3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
Karnataka TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary Teacher
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
Karnataka TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary Teacher
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Download KAR TET Exam 2015 Syllabus
Old Question Papers
Karnataka TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has KAR TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for Karnataka TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
Karnataka TET Question Paper I (2014)
|Child Development and Pathology|
KARNATAKA TET QUESTION PAPER I (2014)
|Child Development and Pathology|
|Mathematics and Science|
Karnataka TET Model Papers 2021:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2021 for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2021. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Karnataka TET related exams.
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
Karnataka TET Online Practice Test:
- Karnataka TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Karnataka TET Exam specially from.
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
Karnataka TET Exam 2021 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test i.e KAR TET Exam 2021 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Karnataka TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Karnataka TET Exam 2021 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Karnataka TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
Karnataka TET Result 2021:
- A person who scores 60% or more in the Karnataka TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Karnataka TET Certificate 2021
- The Validity Period of Karnataka TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a Karnataka TET Certificate. A person who has qualified Karnataka TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Eligibility Certificate will be sent to all the candidates those who secured Prescribed eligible marks and above by Speed Post. The KARTET Marks Statement will be sent to the candidates by Post. CAC will not be responsible for Non-receipt of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by candidates due to transit / postal loss:
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2021
- The candidates may download their admit cards from KARTET website from 15 th September 2021 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact KARTET for necessary correction.
- The candidates may download their admit cards from Karnataka School Education Board website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact Karnataka TET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on Karnataka TET website Karnataka School Education Board. the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, Karnataka TET Unit.
Karnataka TET Answer Keys 2021
- The Candidates can seek a photocopy of their OMR Sheet / Answer Key of KARTET by paying fees of Rs.500/- per paper, by way of Demand Draft in favour of “SPECIAL OFFICER CAC, BANGALORE” drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at BANGALORE
|1||a. Online Submission of application through
KARTET website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
|13.07.2015 to 03.08.2015|
|2||b. Last date of receipt of Application with confirmation||05-08-2015|
|3||Application not received cases (contact CAC +Bank)||10-08-2018|
|4||Download of Admit Card||16-09-2015 to 27-09-2015|
|5||Date of Examination||27-09-2015|
|6||Centre of Examination||As indicated in Admit Card|
|7||Materials to be brought on the day of Examination||Admit Card and Good Quality of blue / black ball point pens|
|8||Declaration of results||November-2015|
|9||Despatch of KARTET Marks Cards / Certificates||Intimated Later|
- 1 TET Exam 2021-22
- 2 State wise Exam List : Previous Year Question Papers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2021 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2021
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers