Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET) Exam 2017-2018 Karnataka School Education Board www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
About Karnataka TET- KAR TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Karnataka, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Karnataka Teacher’s Eligibility Test (KAR TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
- 1 Karnataka TET Exam 2017
- 2 Karnataka TET Exam Syllabus:
- 3 Old Question Papers
- 4 Karnataka TET Exam 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 5 Karnataka TET Result 2017:
- 6 Karnataka TET Certificate 2017
- 7 Karnataka TET Admit Card 2017
- 8 Karnataka TET Answer Keys 2017
Karnataka TET Exam 2017
- Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue
- Last KAR TET was held on : 25th Sep. 2017
- Next KAR TET Exam Date : Please Check the Official Notification
- Upcoming KAR TET Exam Date : Yet to Come!
Name Of Post – Graduate Primary Teachers = Number Of Vacancies = 10,000
KAR TET Application Form:
- Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Application form can be download from Karnataka School Education Board official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the Karnataka TET websites www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Karnataka TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for Karnataka TET 2017 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
Karnataka TET Eligibility Qualification:
- Graduation Degree with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University. (More Information Please Check the Official Notification).
Age Limit:- 21-40 years Old.
Karnataka TET Exam Syllabus:
Syllabus for Graduate Primary School Teachers for Classes 6 to 8 for
Language (English post)
Language use (Grammar, functions of language and phonetics)
- Parts of speech
- Tense forms: present simple, present continuous, present perfect, past simple, past
continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous and future forms
- Modal verbs
- Conjunctions and linkers
- Types of sentences (simple, compound and complex sentences)
- Clauses: noun, adjective, adverbial and conditional clauses
- Active and passive voice
- Direct and indirect speech
- Degrees of comparison
- Functions of language: introducing oneself and others, seeking and giving
information, asking for and giving directions, giving instructions, making a request,
giving suggestions and advice, expressing comparison and contrast, complaining,
apologizing, thanking, expressing one’s opinion
- Phonetics: Sounds of English (vowels, consonants, stress and intonation patterns)
Reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret unfamiliar reading passages (a narrative
and an argumentative or descriptive passage)
- An unfamiliar poem
- Synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, phrasal verbs, idioms, compound words,
collocations, proverbs, word forms, abbreviations
- Figures of speech
- Common errors in writing (editing): identifying and correcting errors in the use of
articles, prepositions, tenses, word forms, cohesive devices, spelling
- Paragraph writing (descriptive/narrative/argumentative/process type)
- Writing personal and official letters
- Writing a notice, placard, email
- Making a diary entry
- Writing a letter to the Editor of a newspaper on a current/contemporary issue
- Writing a dialogue (purposes: Seeking and giving information, asking for and giving
directions, giving instructions, making a request, giving suggestions and advice,
expressing comparison and contrast, complaining, apologizing, thanking, expressing
- Section 1 – Multiple Choice Questions
- Marks – 50
- Duration – 1 hour
- Section 2 – Short and Long answer type questions
- Marks – 100
- Duration – 2 hours
Download KAR TET Exam 2017 English Syllabus
Old Question Papers
Karnataka TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has KAR TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for Karnataka TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
Karnataka TET Question Paper I (2014)
|Child Development and Pathology|
KARNATAKA TET QUESTION PAPER I (2014)
|Child Development and Pathology|
|Mathematics and Science|
Karnataka TET Model Papers 2017:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Karnataka TET related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
Karnataka TET Online Practice Test:
- Karnataka TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Karnataka TET Exam specially from.
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
Karnataka TET Exam 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test i.e KAR TET Exam 2017 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Karnataka TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Karnataka TET Exam 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Karnataka TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
Karnataka TET Result 2017:
- A person who scores 60% or more in the Karnataka TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Karnataka TET Certificate 2017
- The Validity Period of Karnataka TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a Karnataka TET Certificate. A person who has qualified Karnataka TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Eligibility Certificate will be sent to all the candidates those who secured Prescribed eligible marks and above by Speed Post. The KARTET Marks Statement will be sent to the candidates by Post. CAC will not be responsible for Non-receipt of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by candidates due to transit / postal loss:
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2017
- The candidates may download their admit cards from KARTET website from 15 th September 2017 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact KARTET for necessary correction.
- The candidates may download their admit cards from Karnataka School Education Board website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact Karnataka TET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on Karnataka TET website Karnataka School Education Board. the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, Karnataka TET Unit.
Karnataka TET Answer Keys 2017
- The Candidates can seek a photocopy of their OMR Sheet / Answer Key of KARTET by paying fees of Rs.500/- per paper, by way of Demand Draft in favour of “SPECIAL OFFICER CAC, BANGALORE” drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at BANGALORE
|Online Submission of application through KARTET website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in||26.08.2017 to 25.09.2017|
|b.||Last date for Payment of Challan||27/09/2017|
|4||Download of Admit Card||Check official Notification|
|5||Date of Examination||Check official Notification|
|6||Centre of Examination||As indicated in Admit Card|
|7||Materials to be brought on the day of Examination||Admit Card and Good Quality of blue / black ball point pens|
|8||Declaration of results||Check official Notification|
|9||Despatch of KARTET Marks Cards / Certificates||Intimated Later|
- 1 TET Exam 2017-18
- 2 State wise Exam List : Previous Year Question Papers
Be the first to leave a review.